Really needs TRAINING

These types are everywhere these days. Only thing keeping me safe is training almost everyday.
Lots of mental training also.

1 Like

Like, repeating, “I need no dignity. I need no dignity…”

Will your script have a scene with Rock swinging a 2x4?

1 Like

I guess if you stay out of their way, Darwin will take care of the rest.

2 Likes

A complaint should be enough.

But they hesitate to do their duty, I don’t blame them either. Your problem with LE is society and the woke, victims movement. It’s sad.

1 Like

A 25 minute response time for shots fired/child endangerment is pathetic! :rage:
Has your LE agency been defunded?

@John292
No, they say they are just short on man power. Also they say they went to wrong development.
Jezzzzzz.

some cultures celebrate that way… the shooting in the air thing…

stupid thing to do IMHO… but they do it…

2 Likes

Oh boy, never guess what happened again? Yep the same address was firing a firearm again on Christmas morning. Guess he thought it was alright being it’s a holiday and all sheriff officers would be home with family. Well guess again, matter of fact the Sheriff himself showed up and he told me he was going to handle the matter.
I guess the department was getting tired of the calls to this address about gunfire.
Let’s hope this is the final time.

2 Likes

The squeaky wheel gets the grease :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

@William377 Please watch out for these types of thugs and get yourselves a camera for your front door. If you can catch them on camera and the harassment continues, video evidence would be invaluable to you if the worst does happen and you have to defend yourself or your wife. Lets hope the Sheriff can fix the problem, but not always, it could make it worse. I love the country life mostly because I know my very few neighbors and the only one that isn’t well liked keeps to himself. Be safe out there.

3 Likes

@Steven194 , Thanks, we do have cameras outside the house and did show some video to Sheriff. My wife says it’s the GOOD OLD BOY syndrome down here. Protect their own and look the other way.

Sheriff was in contact with me by email. Sheriff said he had a talk with a few persons living in the area where the shots came from on Christmas morning.
All said they heard the shots but don’t know where they came from, ( I know ).
Comes down to He says/She says situation Sheriff believes.
I’m going to have to be extra aware outside my house watching for retaliation or a bullet in the back.
No help from anyone in our area. The old saying, Those who need help, help themselves.

1 Like

You are well prepared to deal with trouble if trouble comes looking for you. Hopefully the jerks get themselves in trouble before they do anyone else. Karma happens.
Don’t get too excited, for this too, shall pass.

2 Likes