Range targets - show them off!

That’s a good reason to keep the finger on the trigger guard…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh Blacky, you’ve ruined me! You can a cigarette in your mouth and you didn’t give a parental warning. You are influencing me to pick up smoking, how could you!:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent:

Nice shooting too.

6 Likes

IMG_7288

@William191

6 Likes

5 Likes

25 ft. slow fire.

5 Likes

minion-funny

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Took my 18 yr old daughter to shoot her new EZ Shield 380. She’s always been a good shot even as a very young child.
This was from 25ft. with high winds.

14 Likes

Can not compete with most of you, but here are my results from the range yesterday.
9mm carbine
JSC 9mm Carbine 75’ 15 shots
Ruger 10/22 75’ 50 shots
sig 322 75 feet
Sig 322 75’ 20 shots 10 hit paper iron sights
sig 322
Sig 322 25’ 80 shots
sig 345
Sig 365 15’ 10 shots

13 Likes

HP oh yeah, mine is accurate as all get out. No jambs :us: :us:

4 Likes

Yes, you can compete… I like the results.
But this is not about competition… I see you are very precise with longer barrel and pretty accurate with pistol. And that’s exactly how it should be.
Pistol is a short range tool and you got perfect defensive shooting results. :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

I should have said compare, I started 4 years ago and many rounds of ammo down the range. Now I enjoy helping new shooters and letting others try my guns. Thanks for the complement :smiley:

5 Likes

Even compare works here. Yes you can compare your targets to others. No shame here. Once again - good shooting !
:love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

It is not a competition here; we are here to learn and become better. To be able to look at a target and get an idea of what you may be doing wrong is a good tool. That is why you will see me, as well as others ask, “What did you see?” What happened? and how did you fix it?"
If I can see someone else’s solution, then I can utilize this information to improve myself.

5 Likes

yeah.
Look at @Blacky . His latest pictures show, that there is nothing we can help him anymore.
He shoots dead center, he constantly keeps his finger in the position that drives me crazy… but what can we do? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Yes… we can still pick on his finger… every time his finger is not on the frame, along the slide… :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face: :disguised_face: :triumph: :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

No offense taken ; good to be picked at , it keeps the barnacles off.

Just sayin ; I never shot anyone by accident.

THAT IS ALL

5 Likes

“I never shot me or anyone by accident”

There I fixed it…

3 Likes

Not yet… but it doesn’t mean you cannot do this later.
4 Universal Gun Safety Rules were made to avoid accidents / negligence… not to predict if they occur or not.
We are no Gods, we make mistakes. To avoid them we follow those 4 rules.

I’m not picking on you. I’ve been doing this on this Community for years… and I will be doing this till the last day I’m here.

We are here to help, see mistakes, correct them, teach and learn. :metal:

A 2023-09-26 15-32-11

7 Likes

As I said ; no offense taken.

“ repeat ;
THAT IS ALL.

6 Likes

:kissing_heart:
I love you Brother…

5 Likes

I’m OK as long as you shoot the spider… otherwise keep damn finger off the trigger and trigger guard untill you on the target and ready to shoot

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes