Range Bag Dump: Cleaning Gear

What do you think is the most important piece of equipment you have for cleaning your firearm?

• Cleaning cloth
  • Cleaning patches
  • Cleaning fluid/solvent
  • Brushes
  • Cotton Swabs
  • Lubricating fluid
  • Other please share your suggestions below

0 voters

You can’t run a gun without lube.

2 Likes

Although lubricant fixes most problems on a range a full kit should be required by every gun owner for every weapon carried! In addition extra springs, extractors, etc!

CLP Cloth and small screwdriver. This combo can do everything.

2 Likes

Buy Walther, then you will see you can :wink:

1 Like

I’ll add that on to my never ending list :joy:

It’s always fun to watch Tim at the military arms channel do those torture tests. He always runs the gun under water at the end to see if they run without lube.

The M&P started to have failures to eject :frowning:, BUT the mud seemed to lubricate it! :joy:

There a lot of talk on here about SHTF, but if you got an M&P and some :poop:, you should be good :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

1 Like

Slip 2000 EWL is a must in my cleaning supplies followed by Kleenbore brushes.

I’d like to point out that the operative word was “clean”. Said nothing about shooting.

Put enough lube on and you can shoot the gun clean :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@USCCA, why not let those of us who choose not to vote see the current results?

Might have to one day! This looks cool.

1 Like

Wow… I haven’t looked at Walther’s products for a while… PDP looks really interesting.
Anyway, speaking about lube, or actually “no lube”, I ran my PPQ M1 dry for few hundred rounds. No single malfunction. That model is like Terminator T-850 → beautiful, full of strength and endurance, working without extra fuel nor oil. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like