Random visit/road trip to uscca

Ever just get board and make a random road trip to the very awesome delta defense uscca building… too bad nobody home. Was in the area anyways.

18 Likes

11 Likes

Wow, a jacket on and no leaves on the trees!!! I love Texas!!!

2 Likes

Actually temp was nice low 50 s but wind was high today… buds just coming onto the trees only light snow forecasted for tomorrow… got to love spring in Wisconsin… its either 70 or snowing.

3 Likes

Right outside of philly, I don’t think it got above 49 degrees today…

1 Like

Thats totally a cool trip! Well, or pass by, whatever you had going, it was cool!

The temps were cool down here in Louisiana…

Yep, I was up there yesterday. Impressive place.

5 Likes

@Thomas681 and @Brian1 practicing social distancing at the USCCA Headquarters…
USCCA 3

4 Likes

If you ever decide that you would like to stop in for a tour we would be happy to have you. Just give us a call to schedule!

7 Likes

I’ll try to do a tour this summer… im only about an hour away

3 Likes

Yes, as a matter of fact I am bored… and unsupervised.

6 Likes

Unsupervised isn’t too bad… i was Unsupervised and reloaded 500 45acp rounds this morning… but now weekend is over have to jump in the semi and get back to hauling…

5 Likes

@TexasEskimo on a side note it just started snowing here in Wisconsin

3 Likes

Why I live in Florida.

4 Likes

Why I live in Texas.

3 Likes

Why I live in Illinois… Oh, no it isn’t…………. I live in Illinois because I can’t get my wife to move…

4 Likes

That’s a great May day in Wisconsin. I miss it!

1 Like

We should be back in the office in a couple of weeks! Give us a shout and James or I would love to take you on a tour.

5 Likes

Will there be a tour involved in the USCCA-run instructor course in October? (I think the 5th yo the 7th… my birthday is the 2nd, so that’s my plan in terms of birthday presents to myself…)

1 Like

We have had tours around the instructor course in the past and you’re always welcome to set up one if we don’t for some reason. You’re going to LOVE the Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Instructor Class!!!

2 Likes