Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US • Doug Billings

It’s all a plot directed towards you @Don102. :wink::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey don’t I know It! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes you have to play with only who the USCCA monators them or they will censor you and theysuport biden. And we know who they are. They sick Bobby jean to DON102. They have a little click here :us::100::100::100:

They suck is what I said to Don102 sir Bobby Jean :us::us::feather::feather::owl::us::us::us::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Scott 52 SIR THATS MY FENCE. Shocking :zap::zap::zap::zap::sparkles:

2 Likes

IMHO this call to jihad is happening because of the open border…

it has allowed them to finally have enough numbers to act up…

they’re peaceful until they have the numbers…

when they finally get the numbers demands are made…

more in numbers and actions are taken to insure they get what they want…

it has happened in other countries and places and is about to begin here…

7 Likes

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.

H. L. Mencken

Scott, myself and a few others have been saying same same here for over a year now OD.
I’ve personally seen it in (3) different sandboxes on the other side of the World

…and now it’s happening HERE !

4 Likes

I thought this was also appropriate… Unfortunately.

5 Likes

Isn’t that what Muslims do? Isn’t that why the Marines wore leather neck protectors? :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

From the National Museum of the Marine Corps-
Whatever its origins, it is wrong to think of the leatherneck as a protective device. It is most likely that, in the beginning, it had a practical application related to proper military function. During the 19th century, the leatherneck became part of the tradition and the military fashion of the day.

So, the Marine Corps doesn’t even know where the term comes from.

4 Likes

I thought the handle ‘Leather necks’ came from their being out in the sun all the time?
(honestly, that’s what I heard as a kid 1000 years ago)

3 Likes

That is interesting. I had never read that before.

There was also a secondary benefit to the soldiers wearing a leather collar. When the soldiers wore the stiff collar during a battle, their rifle aim improved. This effect was the primary benefit and why the British Royal Marines began wearing the collars in the early 1770s.

2 Likes

SCOTT52 . SIR . WHEN YOU KNOW .:bangbang::100::us: THAT ANYONE EVER EVER . :bangbang::100: WANTS TO DIE . :question: JUST MESS . With A MANS CASTLE :bangbang: THEY GET . JUST .THAT. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: MESSED UP FROM THE FLOOR UP​:bangbang:. SIR. I AM NOT KIND. TO .ANY ONE THAT . COMES. TO. MY HOME. WITH OUT . AN APPOINTMENT :bangbang::stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign: SIR. I BELIEVE . YOU . I . GUESS. PEOPLE THAT . CAN NOT SECURE. THERE. HOME​:bangbang: WE . HURT. THEIR.FEELINGS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE . SIR . MY COMPANY . MAKES. AND .APPOINMENT.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:. :feather::feather::stop_sign::phone:SIR. MY SAFE . PLACE . :zap::zap::zap::sparkles::dizzy::stop_sign:

It’s not paranoia @Don102 when they really are out to get you.

5 Likes

“Who said that!!!” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Don102. We are not going to do very well KAZ every one . . Just don’t want to . Make a plan . It’s upsetting . Haw Haw . I am upsetting. We know what’s coming . No one believes it so is lts not happening. .THEM ARE JUST FIRECRACKERS STAY UNDER THE BED. Haw haw the British are coming o their here . Hesbela Iran :iran: honey they have . :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::notes::notes::notes::notes::iran::iran::iran::sos::end::black_small_square::black_medium_small_square::white_square_button::black_medium_square::black_large_square::musical_note::notes::notes::musical_note::notes::black_circle::black_circle::us::bangbang: