Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US • Doug Billings

Mike 164 I went somewhere . And I said to the black lady man. Could I please have your name??? Because I don’t want to refer to you as the black lady and I am over half Native American :us: Indian and I was asked to apologize to the lady . And I said yes I would !!! And then she would not come back for her apology . Now I I a RACIST. You white peoples better get SOME HELP BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE IN TROUBLE FOR REAL I AM GOING TO SUE THE PLACE THAT PLAYED THIS ON ME . The SAD THING.ABOUT THIS IS MY . DAD WAS IN . MY MOTHERS UNCLE. And yes I AM F.EN. VERY VERY MAD AN I WILL NEVER TAKE AN APOLOGY BY GOD F.ERS. Bobby Jean two feathers :feather: :feather::us::us::us::bangbang::100::100::broken_heart::broken_heart:

Mike 164 Brother. Being black is not as bad as being inbread and over half American .:us: INDIAN. . And I NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT KNOWING WHAT A LADIES NAME WAS AN SHE WAS THE ONLY BLACK PERSON . There. WITH OUT A NAME TAG . BLM CAN KISS MY AZZ. Bastards. I have never been called a RACIST NEVER NEVER NEVER . I .AM MORE INDIAN THAN ANYTHING ELSE . And THAT DEFINITELY SHOWS AND PEOPLE ARE CRUEL AND F.N. MEAN. :sob: :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::feather::feather::owl::broken_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::sob:

1 Like

A few years back the imam and two of his fellows in Lexington KY were arrested for a murder for hire ring. I don’t leave the house unstrapped.

7 Likes

I hear ya. I don’t leave my bedroom unstrapped.

8 Likes

I shower w/ it!
(These guns don’t RUST!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

I always loved that scene in Big Jake where one of the bad guys thinks he has the Duke trapped in the shower. Then the he Duke shoots through the door with his greener 12 guage.

6 Likes

Well, I admit, when I’m in the shower, my phone and my EDC are right there on the counter :grinning:

6 Likes

TRUTH Joseph,
How many check the Lights and Locks once or twice when home for the night?
Do a Perimeter check if you hear a noise?

8 Likes

Hell yeah. I have a sundown routine that starts with feeding the cats, then turn on the outside spotlights and turn on the yard alarm. I have a 4 zone alarm with motion sensors that sweep the whole yard and sound different tones on the base station for whatever sensor is tripped. That way the moment I hear it, I can tell where to look. I can’t properly fence my yard because there’s water at the back, so we keep a very well lit yard with the alarms on whenever it’s dark, or we’re preoccupied and distracted. That’s in addition to the house alarm that’s armed when we’re home.

We also have hurricane impact glass, which makes breaking a window nearly impossible.

Just last month a drugged out bad guy got shot by an older dude just a coupe miles from here. He was trying to break into houses in the night. The first house he tried had hurricane glass and he couldnt get in, so he went next door. He got into the bedroom, where the wife was sleeping. She woke up and screamed, and husband, who was in the living room watching TV, and who had the presence of mind to stay strapped at home, immediately stopped the threat as he stood over the bed about to assault the lady.

11 Likes

Was that in MI?

2 Likes

Florida

2 Likes

As I write this there’s a story on the local news about the sentencing of a guy that broke into a couple’s house in Lakeland and killed them both. He was holding the wife when the husband arrived home, and he killed them both in their living room.

3 Likes

Hard to give you a Thumbs up on that one Brother, But good (SAD) info.
Probably a perfect example why I asked about others security…
Stay Frosty People
It will only get worse.
Not a prediction I am happy with saying.

5 Likes

Here I thought I was the only one with OCD to do perimeter checks around my home when leaving and arriving. Car doors locked, quick check of neighborhood for unidentified vehicles or persons. Double check interior doors, windows and garage. I think my neighbors think I’m in Witness Protection!

Pity the fool that breaks into my castle. Does water boarding leave DNA? Asking for a friend. He/she or they are NOT leaving! Rhetorically speaking!
Their game, my rules! That makes the DNA moot, yes?
What? Nobody knows he’s here! Do they :question:

I installed impact resistant doors and windows about 15 years ago! Great for a number of reasons. Reduces sound in the home, greatly reduces heating and cooling bills and best of all, it would take 20 minutes with a 5 pound sledgehammer to break in. That gives me enough time to field strip and reassemble my AR and get it into battery!

When they outlawed claymores, I found a product that works almost as well!

IMG_4671

Spike strips, available on Amazon! Who’d a thunk?

10,000 watt LED lights cover the house ( surprisingly the neighbors have not complained ). Seriously, my lights can be seen from the International Space Station. I’m kind enough to turn them off for a couple of hours during July 4th and New Year’s!

10 Likes

I think we refer to that as “Situational Awareness”. I purposely leave something somewhere that would have to be disturbed if you were to get into my house, into my safe, into my garage. Easy to see when I walk into the house. If it’s moved I have my hand on Kimberley’s butt, if I hear anything I pull Kimberley out, if I see anything, that’s when the yelling starts, after that, God Forbid, several really load noises…

6 Likes

When the hairs stand up on your neck you put your hand on Kimberly’s BUTT ?

…well, OK, that makes a lot of sense, I put my hand on ‘Smith’s’ Butt…Just not the same mojo I guess…
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Mr. Smith doesn’t appreciate that too much! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:and Mr. Wesson just gets Jealous! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Makes for a long night on da couch!

6 Likes

Let me just say this, Kimberley is a Hard A$$, Just Sayin…

6 Likes

And she packs a ‘Wallop!’

5 Likes

Don’t put your hand on Kim’s butt at work. She will take you to HR. If your wife sees your hand on her butt that’s not good either. Does she have and how big are Kim’s torpedo tits?

3 Likes

How are you guy’s getting away with using words like this and I get smacked down for saying TRUMP…
oh, ok I get it now. never :crazy_face:mind.

4 Likes