Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US • Doug Billings

Yeah, we’re preacing to the choir here.

6 Likes

If we write and talk enough, the message will spread. Christianity did not become so wide-spread on angels’ wings, it took people spreading the Gospel. We need to not be afraid of speaking the truth. Not only of Christainity, but of the evilness of Islam. Now, again, this is the voice of an Atheist. I am not religious, nor do I believe in God, but Christianity, at its core, is about belief in self, and doing what is right. Islam is the exact opposite of that. Islam is about Jihad and killing those that do not believe. There will be no peace until the entire world is Islam.

Let them f- their goats. I will not comply.

9 Likes

The threat against America is a very old subject. The movies came out with Red Dawn and who is it said that it was actually going to be Russia? They cannot even take Ukraine! An all-out attack will be like in the movie, a multiple country attack against the strengths of our country. This will be done because the weaknesses of this country will not have the strength to fight with much of any effect. Now China is another story, they will utilize the art of war against us and the less they are directly confronting us the more they would like it. An all-out invasion I do not see happening out right away but in time they would. I have to ask, would poking a grizzly be a smart thing to do? or would wearing him out first be the ideal thing to do first? This is why a jihad attack would be a start to create Havick against the U.S. and then while we are running around chasing people around the Chinese will be able to invade Tiawan or just take over it without much of a huss. After all, what country would not want to see America fall on their face, down the stairs, trying to get on a plane?

5 Likes

I’ve seen their Jihad up close…unimpressed.If these m…s would like to meet up again I am beyond ready.So are thousands of fellow veteran Jihad stompers.Let them jump.I hope our current citizens realize the ramifications of collaborating with the enemy of mankind.

9 Likes

Hold up! Hold up! HOLD UP!!!

Is this that “religion of peace” I’ve heard so much about? :eyes:

8 Likes

Ayup Dats Dem

7 Likes

All religions are about peace. It’s the people that don’t get it that are the problem. Blame the problem not the religion. They are hiding behind their religion. I don’t get it. I think we are hiding behind sarcasm unless you get it.

1 Like

And Islam’s “peace” is to kill those that don’t “get it” - converted to Islam.

8 Likes

Kill not murder. When one kills it is for food or to protect oneself from murder.

1 Like

I stand by my comment.

4 Likes

I think that is a stretch. Many religions throughout history have been downright militant and even the religions that mostly call for peace often contain calls for killing non believers in their sacred texts.

The Bible for instance:

“And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.”

“But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.”

Many evil people have used religion to further their goals.

5 Likes

Okay, Islam murders those that do not convert to Islam.

4 Likes

No, Hamas does.

1 Like

No doubt. I think that is what makes people become Atheist

1 Like

I have to agree when those who do not convert are murders.

1 Like

Wasn’t my reason, logic was.

… and other Muslims that follow their religion of “peace” that states there will be no peace until the entire world is Islam. Such a loving, peaceful message. I think I will convert or die. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not being negative (too much) here…
But if the ONLY (2) choices is conversion or Death…I think you
already know my answer… Just stating fact.

WWG1WGA

7 Likes

Well, I do plan on living a bit before the death thing, and I didn’t state it would be due to them. :rofl:

3 Likes

IMG_2624

6 Likes

Mine too. I am American. That is freedom to be what ever religion or not we want. Religion doesn’t offer that freedom. Just my logic.

1 Like