QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

I Get It Brother!

4 Likes

@Mike164 these days I try to only engage in conversations where I believe I either have something to add or something to learn.

6 Likes

The only way you’ll reach your goals is by being disciplined. It starts with getting up early and putting in the reps. Don’t rely on motivation, it’ll fail you and then you’re left with the pain of regret.
-Tobi Emonts-Holley
10 principles I understand at 36 I wish I’d understood in my early 20s

3 Likes

What Mat Said

5 Likes

Sometimes taking a dirt road to your destination is the best way.

9 Likes

Yes but making things illegal doesn’t really stop too many people from doing them these days.

9 Likes

“This god damn country has burned up my tears…”…character Allen O’brien (first introduced page 121 in Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry)

3 Likes

the only time you’ll see genuine armed guards is when they’re protecting politicians and their rich friends.

6 Likes

“Cowards shrink from challenges, weaklings flee from them, but warriors wink at them.”
― Matshona Dhliwayo

“Life has tried to break me,
the wounds have not yet healed.
But I am not a victim,
never been and never will.
My heart was born a warrior,
each day I’m fighting still.
I am everything
the darkness could not kill.”
― John Mark Green

7 Likes

“I am not a warrior because I know what to do in a fight. I am a warrior because I know how to behave in every situation.”
― Bohdi Sanders, BUSHIDO: The Way of the Warrior

“No matter
how hard you train them,
how deliberately you plan,
or how much support you send their way;
to lose Marines
is to watch as fires flicker out
beneath a torrent of rain.”
― Brendan Bigney, War, What Comes After

“Nobody likes a warrior until the enemy is at the gate”
― Unknown

The Enemy is upon us, Foreign and Domestic-----Prepare NOW—me

7 Likes

If you can improve your circumstances in fair and legitimate ways, by all means do so; but if you cannot, and if you have to remain in a trying and difficult position, don’t be mastered by it, don’t let it get you down, don’t let it control you, don’t let it determine your misery or your joy. “You,” says the apostle, “will come into a state in which, whatever your conditions, you are not controlled by them.” That is what he affirms of himself. “Whatever my condition or circumstances,” he says in effect, “I am in control. I am master of the situation, I am not mastered by the situation. I am free. I am at liberty. I do not depend for my happiness upon what is happening to me. My life, my happiness, my joy and my experience are independent of the things that are going on about me, and even on the things that may be happening to me.”

Martin Lloyd-Jones medical doctor and preacher

4 Likes

That’s a good one from the not-so-distant past.

1 Like

I was watching Fox News and they were talking about the police and armed security. Cyrus was on the panel to give his point of view. He said paraphrasing:” the rich don’t call the police and wait for them to come, they hire a monster like me and I charge $400 an hour”.

8 Likes

Just don’t spill your drink…

4 Likes

Mike 164 . I AGREE YOU JUST CANNOT GET AWAY WITH MURDER. Better get attorneys involved KAZ it premeditated woohoo definitely going down ya better call :phone: the BIG GUY TEN PERCENT HUMOR HERE IS A ROOT BEER :beer: TROLLS :troll: EVERY WHERE . Even in the waffles :waffle: Roches every where wtf stay sharp . Love Bobby Jean don’t eat horse crap I am running a special woohoo :partying_face:

1 Like

I want to be just like @Enzo_T when I grow up.

6 Likes

Who says I’m grown up?!?!?!? :rofl:

7 Likes

Tell that to the Clintons

7 Likes

DON102 HELL YES . SIR TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP. Woohoo HOLD THE LINE. WE BETTER OUT MONSTER THE MONSTER.:bangbang:GET THE BIG GUY ON THE :phone:.GIVE THE BIG GUY HIS TEN PERCENT. :bangbang: WE ALL NEED TO PAY THE BIG GUY.:phone::troll::iran:HE IS PAYING FOR THIS INVASION OF ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS . Pre.paid .CREDIT CARDS. IN NEW YORK. OUR MONEY. AMERICA IS PAYING. THE BIG GUY TO HAVE AMERICA :us: INVADED. SO HE CAN HAVE ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS VOTING FOR HIM… THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING.:bangbang: OUR VETERANS ARE HOMELESS. AND THE BIG GUY IS PAYING. THE FOREIGN ILLEGAL INVASION. AND GIVING . THEM MONTHLY . CREDIT CARDS. :credit_card: WITH THE SAME MONEY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE VETERANS AND OLD FOLKS. THAT PAID. FOR GENERATIONS. AND THESE FOREIGNERS. Have been taking AK.47’s. IN TO MÉXICO.:iran::iran::iran::bangbang: WTF. THEY ARE GOING TO VOTE. THEY ARE . MILITARY. THIS IS SO KARZY . HOW CAN WE BLAME FOREIGN .CRIMINAL INVASION FORCES. FOR NOT . COMING TO THIS COUNTRY TO GET PAID. THIS IS TREASON. NOTHING LESS. THE BIG GUY. Who is THE BIG GUY :question::question::question::troll::us::question:

1 Like

Keyboard Warriors ARE In Fact Anoying.

2 Likes