QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

5 Likes

Just had a long conversation with someone in this very scenario. Thankfully, the family is together at this point. But they are hurting. I did a lot of listening today.

4 Likes

:o::o::o:= Summer Olympics
:o::o::o::o:= Winter Olympics
:grinning:

4 Likes

@Sinbad They are lucky to have you!

5 Likes

Robert 1246. I SHOULD GET PAID FOR BEING SO STUPID I HAVE READ SOME OF MY STUF AND I AM DEFINITELY FEN. STOOOOPED BOBBY Jean :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::chile::us::owl::feather::feather::o::beer::popcorn::o::beer::popcorn:

You are not stupid. We all do stupid things. You are a light to me and this whole community. I am not the only one who is glad you are here.

6 Likes

Robert Brother I Just do Not know !! I Have definitely. Read some . I sure hope I am full of crap . KAZ Brother . After all i Have been THROU . I can not even BLEAVE it my self let alone i can never understand why I made it to now and so very very many never did a I definitely was not as intelligent as the brothers I lost and if it was not for all the pain I am In I would never BLEAVE this crap TRUELY happened and I AM still klicken down the road well wobbling Haw Haw dam that hurt I GESS I still have a sense of humor KAZ I can still taste the gun powder from being shot point blank . What a rush. I LOVE YA ALL NO WORRIES BROTHER WE ALL MAKE IT UP SOME HOW :o::owl::feather::feather::popcorn::beer::chile::o: THANKS. Bobby Jean. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang::bangbang:

1 Like

Lady Sunshine miss Wanda3 3 Love You Bobby Jean an Debbie ann​:chile::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::beer::popcorn::o:

1 Like

Haw haw that’s fen funny :bangbang::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dizzy::face_with_peeking_eye:

You are being very hard on yourself. That will make you stronger and you will survive. We are all here for each other.

2 Likes

YOU ARE A KOOL LITTEL BIRD BROTHER. STAY KOOLSTY HAW HAW LIKE FROSTY.:bangbang::chile::us::popcorn::beer::+1::o:Just saying great job k

1 Like

SPECIAL ALIMPICKIES :o::o::o::+1::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::popcorn::beer::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::beer:Bobby Jean :dizzy:

2 Likes

Bad Kitty :grimacing:

1 Like

WHAT?

You want to know something Brother? Sometimes I have zero idea what you are saying but
you have a wonderful heart and I want to wish you and Debbie Ann a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
That goes for the rest of you miscreants also. Happy Thanksgiving MY Sisters and Brothers.
Be Careful these days (everyday) SPECIAL ALIMPICKIES TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Now Quotes: "Weather is here, wish you were Beautiful!
That should get ya’ll back on track!

No step on Snek!

6 Likes

:o::o::o::o:= Audi
:o::o::o:……= Audi with a flat tire.
:grinning:

7 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother Love ya ALL :bangbang:WE MAY HAVE MADE…IT . NEVER TA. BE.THE. .SAME. WE KNOW .WHERE WEVE.BEEN.KEEPING LASTIN PROMISES. TILL. THE. END. MADE.UNDER.DURESS.AS.OUR. BELOVED. .BROTHERS…TAKE.THEIR. REST. AS.WE.CARRY.ON. IN .THEIR. HONOR. WITH…GOD.ONLY.CALLS.HIS.BEST… SO. WE.CARRY ON.FOR.THE.GRATER.GOOD.IN.THEIR.STEAD.THEY.WERE.THE.BEST…WITH ALL OUR.LOVE.YOU.HAVE OUR.RESPECT. LOVE YA.BROTHER.YOU ARE.ONE.OF.THE.BEST…WE ALL.KNOW THE.COST. THANKSGIVING.TO.YA.ALL. THE.DEFENDERS OF.US.ALL.THAT.ARE.LEFT. EAZY.CO. AND THE.REST. SIR. THANKS.DON102 SIR.AN ALL .THE REST. PROUD TO BE.HERE.SIR. AS.AMERICAN.YA ALL MY FAMILY.THE.BEST.TRULY.WITH.ALL.MY.RESPECT.SIR.BROTHER DON102 SIR.BROTHER. .:us::chile::orthodox_cross: HUMBLE. I.AM.USCCA. HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY… THANK YOU ALL THAT WENT DOWN.RANGE.FOR EVERY ONE TO.HAVE THIS .DAY.THANKSGIVING.IS ON YA ALL THAT . PAID. I AM GRATE FULL. TILL. MY.DIEN.DAY. Bobby Jean and.Debbie ann.THANKSGIVINGS. .USA. many.thanks.BACK THE BLUE . :us::chile::blue_heart:thank you :blue_heart::us::us::us::chile::o::owl::feather::feather::popcorn::beer:

3 Likes

ROBERT 1246 You Are One of the kindness . Brother I have SEEN HERE EVEN WHEN YA GET MAD YA NEVER GET MAD ENOUGH . And you correct anyone you want but me brother KAZ I AM all wrong for the gittie up . But ya are a very very DESENT LITTLE BROTHER . AND YOU ARE A LOT OF WHAT I WANT TO BE . IF I HAD THE LOVE YOU SHEAR I WOULD JUST BLOW THE F. Up… YOU JUST BE YOU I FIGURED OUT WHEN YOU TELL ANYONE RIGHT RIGHT :bangbang: YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG. KAZ EVERY ONE WANTS TO BE.RIGHT RIGHT. Love YA BROTHER . AND YOU CAN STAY FROSTY. I KNOW A.GUY. HE. DONT MIND AN HES.REAL. MILATARY.A,TO.Z ALL YOUR BROTHERS. Thanks for Bein Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::o::blue_heart:BACK THE BLUE.Bobby Jean HAPPY THANKSGIVING :beer::popcorn::beer::blue_heart::latin_cross:

3 Likes

Love you miss LADY SUN SHINE :blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::full_moon_with_face::blossom::blossom:HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YA AND ALL THE USCCA SUNSHINE :blossom::blossom:LADIES :orthodox_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::us::us::blue_heart:Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :popcorn::beer::popcorn::beer::+1::blossom::blossom::blossom::full_moon_with_face::fire::o:

2 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THE USCCA COMMUNITY AND THE GUNNERS THAT HAVE AND. KEEP.US.SAFE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. AND FOR OUR .FREEDOM. BLESS YOU ALL LOVE :heart:,Bobby Jean Debbie ann. :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::o::+1::+1::+1::dizzy:USCCA.:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

5 Likes