QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

I was going to credit this one to Camila Harris but, Nope, it wasn’t her.

3 Likes

If I could only get R to do this.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I think everyone is up tight because of the state of the world and we all need a debriefing

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

@Karacal What’d you do?

6 Likes

@Wanda3
Nothing!:rofl:
Your meme said no one is sent to anyone by mistake.

9 Likes

@Karacal Good one!

5 Likes

I never would have imagined that I’d get such wisdom from brothers and sisters in arms on a forum like this. @Wanda3 your contributions are priceless. We have a fantastic group of people here.

6 Likes

@Joseph488 Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the people on here are amazing.

5 Likes

6 Likes

While Saturn V never had a catastrophic failure, it’s inaccurate to say that it had “zero failures.” It had its share of problems, it’s just that rapid unscheduled disassembly wasn’t one of them.
Candle_In_The_Dark

3 Likes

Robert 1246 Brother We Have been invaded by any one that wants to destroy our NASHION :bangbang: TEXAS HAS BEEN BENT OVER :bangbang: and with out no lube.:bangbang: and we better figure out . How to speak esanyolla like yesterday !! KAZ i can understand what they are saying!! And grin goes are not in their plans for . Their furniture . And we are over ran !!! The stop sign :stop_sign: at the end of my street says ALTO. We have been debated . Say a little prayer for our NASHION be cause we are . F…ED and my new girl friend is going to be ELGORDO . Haw haw MAY THE FATHER OF LITE. Help us THROU the darkness . Amen love Bobby Jean. :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile:An my goat :goat: had an axadent. He didn’t make it.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::beer::popcorn:

That looks like a poster in the back window of my truck . !! With PURTTY lights.?. And I thought I was special . Just busted again . I should have let Debbie ann drive . They give me a prize every time I roll down my window they love me . I get to go back to school . Haw haw :owl::feather::feather::rofl::rofl::us:

1 Like

Sorry about your goat. I think you meant espaniol.:ghost::clown_face::cowboy_hat_face::es:

1 Like

Nice set-up @Wanda3

2 Likes

Robert i speak five different lange as. A this is the only one I write in and sign language and what I mean to say !! You’re my friend and have you not figured out how mad you make people for saying what you say that they were trying to say something that they have said that they said what they said!! I know you would be better off if you stopped correcting members KAZ they have told you they said what they said. Me you don’t hurt my feelings or make me mad but you have with plenty of OUTHERS . I am Your friend . And I AM just saying this because you don’t even know you’re doing it . Back to what I MENT to say !!! I do Not Even remember what I was talking about but I can remember members saying that they did not need you to correct them. ! So back to what I was trying to say :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: JUST do not let it bother you KAZ I truly forgot about what the hell i was saying but you can explain it to the class KAZ I just got tired . Robert you are a good guy be kool . W.W.J.D…!! Bobby Jean have a very blessed day . And I killed the GOAT :goat: WITH A ROCK :rock: and he suffered LOTS LOVE YA K