Questionable Instructor - How to report?

If this is in fact the case, anyone affiliated with the individual needs to be flagged as insurance risk for several reasons.

1. USCCA can be blamed for condoning actions causing federal level investigations and potentially link USCCA as a cohort to such people promoting violence from a firearm friendly organization.
  2. It can promote a negative image of the organization within its memberships ( perhaps that’s his goal), since this is a direct counter influence approach used in communist espionage operations. Change the hearts & minds while undermining solidified alliances among a national identity.
  3. The vetting for training must have member only access if it doesn’t already with stricter & limited access to responsible persons. Positive controls not negative gun control- Safeties in place under a strict and secure risk assessment overview.
  4. If a link is provided proving and identifying such persons with such intents, they should have their certifications revoked, be banned from rejoining, notify other organizations about such individuals, notify federal agencies reporting them as potential domestic terrorist, disassociate / disenfranchise affiliation with said persons, eliminate their advertisements by contacting video supporting companies or agencies so they are removed / flagged / banned , then create stricter organization qualifications to participate in obtaining instructor licensing.
    I’d suggest a think tank hatch quickly to address these issues immediately.
    It only takes one incident to trigger a bigger set of problems
2 Likes

If there’s someone out there doing this they shouldn’t be allowed to be members of the USCCA. That’s not what the USCCA stands for.

4 Likes

I think, as USCCA membership grows, we will be more under the gaze of anti-2A groups. As we gain, our collective voice becomes louder. That has, and will continue to attract those who criticize. How do I know, we’ll, I’ve done it to the other side. I’ve used social media, to “troll” Moms Demand action, and Bloomberg groups, and other anti -2A organizations. To believe they aren’t doin it to us, is naive st best. We, the members, need to keep our eyes open, condition yellow on the Community as it were, and flag these individuals, so @Dawn can break out the ban hammer when needed.

13 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/ahadi.ture/
https://twitter.com/ahaditure

He is also a second grade SPED teacher!:

2 Likes

The USCCA Community is open to all, whether you pay for USCCA services or not. Our posts are open to the public. The Community moderators have been fighting a tough fight. The whole community should pitch in. Report the trolls and haters. Time to stand-up and protect our “soap box”. 2A is one of many rights that are being trampled by those that are willing to “burn it all down”. Pay attention to those that are calling for disarming citizens. Remember the soap box, ballot box, jury box and last the ammo box.

16 Likes

Amen to that brother we need to be aware that trolls can come from anywhere. Stay vigilant and if something doesn’t seem right let @Dawn know.

9 Likes

Agree! There will be all kinds here and we need to accept them. To me, peer pressure could be one of the best ways to help. Encourage others to learn from the training here. Specifically, diffusing dangerous situations and determining who is a threat and who isn’t. Also, now that they’re gun owners, they are going to need to fight for our 2A also or else. We could even show them a little kindness. Not all of them are evil. Maybe just misinformed.

6 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes
Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

@Harvey
Complete agree. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

This report has been reported to the training team for review. As the review is being conducted, this thread is closed.

Topic name changed to fit the opening post.

10 Likes