Question on member login giveaway

I was gandering at the winners list and read some of the stuff on the top of the page and they were talking about being called. In this day and age of robo calling and what not, if by chance I am selected. should I be expecting a call? Is there a number I should be looking for or put on my “Good Call List”? or is there other ways they contact a winner?

Thanks
Jason

7 Likes

Welcome … Can’t answer your question, I thought they were giving away members… got to be some gun toting cuties in here somewhere…

6 Likes

I got a call but that was several years ago. Hopefully they would leave a message if you don’t answer??

Good luck and welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Don’t think my wife would like it very much if I won a gun toting cutie;) But if they are giving away members I’ve got a bunch of odd jobs that need doing around here @David-65 :wink:

6 Likes

I remember a member winning twice. He was notified by E-mail. Yeah, He won twice! :thinking: :smirk: :frowning:

8 Likes

Thanks for the helpful replies :wink: Appreciate it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @GyverX and God bless you. I was fortunate to have won a gun giveaway. USCCA sent me an email notifying me that I was chosen as a winner they didn’t call. So I’m assuming a phone call is not how they notify you.

4 Likes

Hi @GyverX - they will leave a message and send an email – pretty sure they contact you multiple times in an effort to get you. There will also be some paperwork you’ll need to fill out and get back to us. That’s about all I know about the system :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you very much for that info. Very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Already got one myself, and unlike guns themselves, one is exactly enough. :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @GyverX , glad you could join us. A very good question, I never win anything anyway.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @GyverX :us: :us: :us:

2 Likes

I did win once and got an email. I immediately suspected it as a scam because I never win anything…but this was legit. I did call them and asked for verification and they worked with me to identify that the email was real and that I had really won something.

3 Likes

Welcome back brother @Cecil2 , glad you decided to rejoin us brother.
You give me hope since if it was not for bad luck I would not have any luck at all.

1 Like

I need to win a new pew pew!!!

2 Likes

@GyverX , thank you for asking this question. I was wondering the exact same thing. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: I receive an email!

2 Likes

@Tom_G830 welcome back to the fold my brother

1 Like

Congratulations, @Cecil2! You’ll see a number of other Community peeps who have won one of the USCCA giveaways throughout different posts.

What a great thing to win for one us in the “I never win anything” category! I’m with you there! (Unfortunately, employees and their families can’t win :frowning: But I LOVE hearing from Community people who win - it’s the closest thing to a family member winning for me!)

2 Likes

That is exactly why I never enter contests such as the ones that even a trusted company such as USCCA. Mysteriously after entering sweepstakes etc I am always overwhelmed with spam in my email, text, and phone calls. When you enter you have to factor in all the garbage you’ll have to endure afterwards, for the infantizmol chance of winning the prize. And even if you do win you’re still going to have to put up with all the garbage associated with it. And who can be certain that a prize was even awarded in the first place? It could just as easily be a phish for information.

2 Likes

Dawn I am waiting for my phone call/ email😎

2 Likes