pureblood trending

1 Like

“unvaccinated” blood on ethical and medical grounds. The medical consensus is that there’s no risk of harm from being transfused with blood from people who have had the COVID vaccine, with authorities such as the US Food and Drug Administration saying there’s no evidence to suggest “an increased risk of adverse events.”

8 Likes

with all do respect I am not buying jack sh-t from what they say. they have been lying about everything else, what makes you think they are not lying now.

7 Likes

Amen brother!

2 Likes

I doubt they are removing the spike proteins from the donated blood, hence it is still dangerous. My wife recently needed a medical procedure. She was told that even if she donated her own blood, or someone else donated for her, they could not guarantee that that blood would be used. She opted for a less invasive procedure that did not require a transfusion. So far, so good, she is recovering well.

6 Likes

“No evidence to suggest…” is not evidence itself. It’s a “We haven’t seen it yet.” statement. Such a weak reply from an agency of scientists.

7 Likes

I agree with you 100%,don’t beleive a thing they say,it has been proven other wise

4 Likes

absolutely its just like the shot and pills I had to get before I went to the gulf war in 1990-91
we were taking experimental drugs to protect us from chemical warfare. I am a firm believer in that’s what is messing a lot of vets up. to this day I still have unexplained issues!

3 Likes

Just like the unit i was with,in fact we didn’t officially exist before we went on 2 team mission they issued us what they told us was caffeine pills when we took them we were really hyped up and some one could walk on us and we would not be distracted from our target,when wewe were so hyped if surprised we would draw down and probably fire at the person,we wold spend about a week cooling down on we went to a cool down hootch and they left the food at the door

4 Likes

I’m not trusting anyone associated with this administration, from the White House janitor to the CDC or NIH.
If they told me the sky is blue, I’ll look for myself.
Once a liar always a liar!

6 Likes

Were they black? Black beauties were a 3 day (and night) affair. Seemed pretty smooth though, no jitters.

3 Likes

That’s a quote. That ain’t @Barry54 …:mask::laughing:

4 Likes

The sky isn’t blue, during the day, it can appear blue, but at night, what color is is? :rofl:

4 Likes

Sooo… If your laying on the operating table bleeding out, are you going to argue about the blood used for your transfusion? No? I didn’t think so…

I posted another article several weeks ago on this subject. It seemed they wanted to start a blood bank of so called “pure blood” and sell it, sounded like a money-making scam to fleece fearful people of their money. :thinking:

2 Likes

IMO “no evidence to suggest” is a stronger statement than “we haven’t seen it it yet”

It could exist, but you just haven’t seen it. Stating that the evidence doesn’t exist means more to me than simply stating you haven’t seen it

Some might say it’s black, but it’s actually an absence of light.
No wavelengths, hence it’s not a color at all!
But to calm everyone’s nerves , the actual night sky color is purple!

Absolutely sometimes the day time sky can appear blue, just like Brandon can appear to be President!
Both are a figment of our imagination! Physiologically speaking!
Big fan of Pink Floyd…

Hope that helps…:innocent:

4 Likes

Well I need to figure out ahead of time to say I don’t want zombie blood. I’ve got a local friend with the correct blood type that I trust that can donate to me. If that doesn’t pan out, I’ll go with bleeding out. My wife and all y’all are witnesses.

4 Likes

Red sky at night, sailors delight.
Red sky at morning…wear your gear

Hmmm, red and blue do make purple…
Purple sky at night, sailing should be alright!!

Think your post has got me heading for Pink Floyd - Echoes / Live at Pompeii ( full ) - YouTube

3 Likes

4 Likes