Protection against red flag?

Sorry I misunderstood earlier. (Second cup has been started.) There was a topic about it in the Community a while ago so I assumed (I know, I know) that you had seen that topic. :slight_smile:

Onward and upward! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Long short, it’s not covered by default as a part of your membership but if you’re red flagged, you may apply for assistance via their foundation according to my conversation provided previous screen shot.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say long shot, I would say not 100% guaranteed.

If you click on that you should see all of the “fine print” at the bottom. Or you can see it all at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/foundation/

2 Likes

@dawn not long shot. “Long short” as in long story short.

LOL! I totally read that wrong :wink:

1 Like

Time for more coffee @Dawn ….:coffee:

2 Likes

We are living the “Minority Report” starring law abiding citizens with thoughts. If there are any bad thoughts out there just look into the mind of a Democrat. I don’t think there are too many conservatives or law abiding gun owning citizens that choose to shoot at congressmen and senators let alone throw people out of restaurants because they express their thoughts on a hat or t-shirt. That’s called terrorism! The use of violence especially against civilians in pursuit of a political goal. And they call the NRA a terrorist group. The real terrorism is coming from the left. Anything coming from the right is purely self defense.

2 Likes

Firearms Legal Defense covers red flag law defense without any extra cost to their members. I would hope that uscca would do the same. It’s important to me, I live in CO with far too many liberal anti gun people living here in the mountains. Even our sheriff supports by-den,

1 Like