probably never shot a gun

https://americanwatchdog.com/biden-once-again-makes-easily-disproven-claim-about-guns/

3 Likes

I briefly mentioned this in another thread. My question is: why would the speed of a bullet even matter? If you get shot with a potentially life-threatening wound, do you care whether the bullet was sub-sonic, supersonic, or a Star Trek phaser?

What I mean is, even if Mr. Biden were correct (and he isn’t), who cares? Throw away lines like this only work on people who have no experience with firearms, and have apparently never thought too hard about them.

7 Likes

Why be truthful when lying makes for a better story?

9 Likes

Biden is still trying to make the AR the Boogeyman of guns, he does not care to lie about this or other issues, he will just make a statement knowing that most libs are to uneducated to check his statement, or will accept his statement based on their dislike of the “AR”, and their dislike is mostly based on liberal lies or falsehoods regarding the AR.

7 Likes

Biden will next address the terror an AR-14 chambered in 9mm could do, lungs would be flying at supersonic speeds!

7 Likes

That was probably a typo in his speech. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

.22 Eargesplitten Loudenboomer

Is this fake German?

6 Likes

Who gives a damn, as long as it isn’t the Orange Man he can say what ever he want to say about anything. That’s the attitude in this country today. Orange Man Bad…

6 Likes

No, it is not real German.

Just like translating the French
brassiere
into German
holzemfrumfloppin

3 Likes

blow

8 Likes

If only that were true… :sunglasses: The upside would be it would cure “climate change” as half of our population would be gone. Far less demand for electricity and fossil fuels, just as Bill Gates wants.

5 Likes