Prior USCCA Affiliate Instructor to USCCA Certified Instructor

I was a Affiliate Instructor for a couple of years in Arizona but want to look into teaching again in Florida. Is there any transition process or do I just have to start over and purchase the kit then go to class?

Thanks

2 Likes

@Dawn or @Zee will answer that when one gets on!

Glad you went with USCCA! [Again] && We are glad to have you here!

2 Likes

I dont actually know, but @Dawn can find out for us!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @CaptainNautiJay!

I checked with the all-knowing Instructor team, you would receive the e-learning at no cost and will need to take the certification course through a training counselor (click here for the Florida Training Counselors) and pay the Training Counselor for the class.

Let us know if you have any other questions - the fastest way to get a response from me is either a private message or tag me (@dawn).

Glad to have you here, @CaptainNautiJay!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @Dawn. how do I go about getting set u with the e-learning or whom do I speak to concerning this?

Thanks,
Captain J

2 Likes

Reach out to a Training Counselor and they can get you squared away with that, @CaptainNautiJay! They will be your guide through the training process. (Instructor support is here to help as well if needed.)

3 Likes

Captain J don’t know where you stand on your quest to get your training but if you are still looking for a class I have one running the first weekend in May (2-3). In Leesburg FL
Bill

3 Likes