Primers found but it cost

Small pistol primers

To me that’s kind of the tragic part of this. Practice is part of safety. But old hands have to get stringent with their practice now, and new owners may not even be able to practice enough to get that first level of proficiency. It seems a bad turn of events to have so many scared new gun owners out there who can hardly find enough ammo to make the gun serviceable, let alone get that vital practice with it. Everything else in the supply chain recovered to some reasonable degree, yet not ammo. Hmmm

1 Like

@DS-1
This is exactly why I feel/believe the gun and ammo businesses have betrayed America. They could temporarily ramp up production but they choose not to provide us with ammo. This IS on their head.

1 Like

Remington 7 1/2

For those of you defending those poor retailers here is a very revealingly statement included in an email to me and seen repeatedly across several vendors:

“ Attention please, from time to time we run in to buying frenzy like caused by the Corona Virus problem
Customers orders are up over 400% and average order value is up 10 times
We have been overrun with orders and depending on which one of our warehouses is shipping order there is a delay in shipping from 3 to 14 business days”

I hardly believe they’re suffering.

3 Likes

I’m not the only one that sees we’re being price gouged.

1 Like

So everyone complaining will be better prepared next time? I’m betting not.

Post removed for privacy.

2 Likes

I could not believe I walked in Scheels tonight to pick up my online order of “limit 2” rifle ammunition when I looked in the reloading section to see it packed full of Small Pistol primers and CCI#41., Christmas came early🎄

1 Like