Pretty bull, sweet bulll

You can’t fix stupid

5 Likes

Mess with the bull and

7 Likes

We must analyze this deeply before we judge that woman.
Who was initial aggressor? Perhaps she only wanted to ask how the bull felt? Maybe she wanted to help him?
Was the bull allowed to be there?
So many questions.

Let’s wait for official statements, maybe some defense attorney will fill us up with comments?

:crazy_face:

6 Likes

The bull’s name is Darwin.

5 Likes

Wow… Real men on that beach. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d do anything differently. She is a grown adult, she can make her own decisions. I can tell her not to do that, to please stop doing that, please don’t (as you could hear in the background, more or less)

But you know what?

I don’t think it’s fair to have first responders explain to my wife and kids that I’m dead and they’ll never see me again because I tried to distract a bull from hurting the woman that was picking a fight with it

Probably the only intervention technique I’d be up for is trying to drive a vehicle to block but that wouldn’t seem appropriate until the attack was underway and, it’s sand, so…not sure how effective

5 Likes

A riot how people think animals are humans.

5 Likes

Serves her right to think wild animals have feelings. U can see no one helped her. I was wondering if it was her husband put her up to it, then video her.

AFV will give u $10,000 for that video. Might have enough to pay for ur medical bills…

4 Likes

I don’t have any training on how to stop bulls from charging, other than don’t go near them and don’t do anything that will make them attack. She initiated the encounter and continued until the bull decided to stop her from interfering in what it was doing. Whatever was in those bags, I doubt was worth her life for.

2 Likes

Like any other animal or human… You distract it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What were we discussing, again? :rofl: Well, a couple people did try that after she was being attacked. But it would have been far better for her, if she did not try to stop the bull from rummaging through her stuff.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary brother!

2 Likes

Everyone criticizing this scene. Have any of you stopped to think the person in the video might identify as a bull and was just trying to make friends?! :ox:

5 Likes

Unfortunately, plausible. :joy: Her clothes were a color similar to the bull. When she tried to kick it in the face he took it as playing hard to get.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know that.:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

4 Likes

:ox: :poop:

1 Like

@Damian13 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome aboard sir, great first post…no bull!

Lol

1 Like

Was that you Damian :question:

1 Like