President Trumps SOTU

3 Likes

yes, literal red flag, with hammer and sicle.

4 Likes

God forbid to lose a child like he did. But when a US senator(Rubio) tells you ā€œHey man, dont ever touch me again!ā€, you should heed the warning.

4 Likes

I did watch the entire speech. He makes me proud to be an American because he uses thew Corney language I grew up with. I donā€™t really care for his personality, My dad always said, ā€œSelfprase stinksā€ and ā€œDonā€™t break your arm patting yourself on the back.ā€ When you grow up never beating your own drum it is pretty hard to take a guy that speaks so highly of himself. But, I do love what he does.

5 Likes

@Paul127 I to grew up as you did, we were judged by our work and deportment, I to ā€œlove what he doesā€ so as I was judged I will judge him. And he does get it done. :grinning:

3 Likes

I hope he makes good on his 2A promise. Can we say national reciprocity?

5 Likes

I think that National Reciprocity will have to wait for the next 4 years. We will have to vote out the
State and Federal anti-gun politicians and hold over Federal Judges who are legislating from the bench and blocking the Presidents legislation. It will have to start with the States and work its way up to the National level, otherwise you may be usurping States prerogative. Of course States Rights is why we have a hodgepodge of laws to start with, what a mess.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œBRUCE26, post:27, topic:20301ā€]
vote out the
State and Federal anti-gun politicians and hold over Federal Judges who are legislating from the bench and blocking the Presidents legislation.

Canā€™t we just try them for treason. If you can impeach a sitting president for a phone call and because you donā€™t like him, surely we can hold them to their oath.
Iā€™m good with a three year prison sentence for all that vehemently went against this president. Pelosi and her crew 10 years. Shameless
I also canā€™t stop thinking about what he could have accomplished if the liberals spent more time concerned about their constituents than impeachment.

4 Likes

Perhaps the root of the problem is that she canā€™t read. It would certainly explain a lot.

3 Likes

I truly do believe that most of this does rise to the level of Treason.

3 Likes

For whom???

2 Likes

My wife said during the speechā€¦ā€œHe has the biggest balls of any president iv heard speakā€

ā€œYou hurt Americans, you forfeit your livesā€ Strong leader.

6 Likes

The party and people who have been trying to take down a Duly Elected President by any means possible, many of them illegal and Treasonous.

3 Likes

I like to think positively. People exposed themselves, who could have lied waiting, posing as decent and pious. News outlets could be considered legitimate for decades and they exposed themselves with lies and derangement. The list goes on. I am glad.

3 Likes

I watched the Presidents Victory speech on aquittle, gotta love his directness. :rofl:
Its actually refreshing.

2 Likes

There should have been more individuals there to heckel that No Gut Commie President.

Ahh one of those. :scream: :sob: :snowflake: Now we can just ignore you. Have a nice day.

1 Like
5 Likes

Iā€™m not Russian, but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have a lot more flexibility after President Trump is re-elected and Pelosi and everyone associated with her are behind bars! They have broken more laws than Trump has buildings!

5 Likes

@Joseph_A1
Greatā€¦ we have some new fresh meat to fry. You are out of your league here dude. Trolls donā€™t last long here. Bye!

2 Likes