Preachers who carry

My Pastor doesn’t carry on Sunday. He counts on me and the security team to take care of that. We all carry with either OWB under a coat or IWB under a shirt.

3 Likes

Pastor of a small congregation, I carry a Remington RM 380 in pocket. Crimson Trace Laser sight mounted. One other gentleman carries weekly, using S & W 9mm. May have others who carry, but I don’t ask. In KY, we are now an open carry state, though I would not recommend it for church!

4 Likes

Our Pastor does not carry, we have a security team. I am part of it and carry, I wear a jacket and use owb carry. I use the Alien gear cloak tuck to carry my Springfield 40 cal XD mod 2.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Ernie1 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Richard_Samuel and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

I am a past Pastor and current elder. I carry on my belt with a Sneaky Pete holster - the one with the cross.

3 Likes

Thanks, and may God bless you as well.

2 Likes

I asked my pastor in Ohio and had barely gotten the sentence out of my mouth when he called over the head of security (didn’t know we had one!) and told him to give me the low down. I had my arguments all ready! But no need. I was number 4 in a congregation of about 50.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Leslie15 and God bless you.

1 Like

Welcome to the family all the first time posters, very glad to have you all join us. Be blessed always.

1 Like

I am an ordained pastor, though not presently preaching (in the church building that is). I had someone ask if I were still ministering. I said, "I am right now.’
Anyway, if I am called to reopen the church, I own the building, and most people I know carry.
It would be an educational day if someone tried something in my church. Imagine standing on a stage with everyone in the audience training their sights on you. Do you think if you managed to get back out on the street you’d try that again?

5 Likes

And oh yeah. I almost always carry 3:00 0WB hip. I do have other rigs.

4 Likes

Family & counseling minister here. My congregation knows I carry. I know several of them do as well. Nobody minds.

4 Likes

If you carry one of these, you can bet nobody will notice lol.
I got it sort of as a curiosity. My sons say it looks like the Cricket from Men In Black.
I said this bug has six Stingers (CCI Stingers at that)

6 Likes

I have a Ruger that’s similar. Plan to use it for daily carry😊

4 Likes

Forgot this warrior priest.

The 1993 Disney version wasn’t so great, but I loved the scene where he’s slaying his opponents while simultaneously performing their rites.

4 Likes

I want one.

4 Likes

I would def leave if asked, but really seriously do not believe I’d ever be asked, IF I did carry.

2 Likes

New video from God, Family and Guns.

4 Likes

So that is a Beretta then? My wife has the pt22 from Taurus, along with a Beretta tomcat .32 acp.

2 Likes