Potentially the biggest story in American history you are not being told

This Supreme Court case, which will be heard (Ironically, on January 06, 2023) has the potential to affect every single person in the United States from that day forward. Of course, you will have heard NOTHING about it until now.

Brunson Brothers Make History - The Full Story https://robcunningham.substack.com/p/brunson-brothers-make-history-the?r=1tl2xz&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

5 Likes

From what little I could make out in that link, this is a case about Congress’ failure to investigate allegations of election shenanigans. The hope is that SCOTUS will overturn the 2020 election.

Don’t hold your breath.

6 Likes

Not entirely. It’s about the body of Congress failing to uphold their oath to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic” by refusing to EVEN CONSIDER allegations brought forth by SEVERAL of their own members of Congress. EVERY member is supposed to have an equal voice.

The suit does not allege, nor does it ask for any investigation of fraud in the election, it concerns dereliction of duty by the members of Congress themselves. There is historical precedent in this case, which makes it compelling.

9 Likes

The part about barring those members from holding office, including the President and Vice-President… yeah, that isn’t going to happen. Even if you can prove the elements of the suit and justify that type of remedy, SCOTUS is not going to stick their necks out that far.

It’ll be interesting to see the results of this case, but don’t bet money that SCOTUS is going to order Mr. Biden to vacate the house at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500 | Zillow

5 Likes

No matter the outcome, it is solid proof (As if we needed more) that the mainstream media is complicit in coverups involving the government. This case is WAY bigger than Roe vs. Wade, (as it would potentially affect everyone) and put us in totally uncharted waters.

It’s not about voting anymore but ballot harvesting and keeping dead ppl on the voting rolls. That’s why they did away with voter ID and started mail in voting.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m confused. This thread is about Congress, not voting. :thinking:

1 Like

How do ppl get into congress? By voting them into office. If the dems can find a person they can easily manipulate, manipulate the system to get them in, there goes your system of government unless you’re a communist.

2 Likes

Oh, I see.

Now tell me do you really think Fetterman was able to convince all those voters to vote for him? How easy will it be for dems to manipulate him whenhe barely can put words into a sentence let alone be able to comprehend any law he would propose.

7 Likes

If I dug up two half-corpses and stitched them together, then announced that it was the [insert political party name here] candidate, it would receive at least 30% of the vote.

4 Likes

But 30% wouldn’t be enough to win the election. One party still wants debates and to know what the person represented. I don’t vote the party. I vote the person. I admit I’m a repub but will vote dems just as easy if I think the dem candidate is better. Hiding in a bunker for months or declining to debate because it will be clearly evident the candidate is inept doesn’t earn my vote

1 Like

We still don’t know who’s responsible for the leak! Can’t trust SCOTUS!

3 Likes

I doubt anyone puts dead people on voting rolls. They just leave people on the lists after they die, because there is no systematic method of removing them, like comparing Social Security death lists or requiring funeral directors to notify election officials.

Maybe not, but their votes are counting more than mine!

2 Likes