Posted signs

I just thought of this. A place I like to have lunch has a small “bar”, maybe 12 chairs around where you pay for your food, and inside the U shaped bar is where the servers get food, silverware… Never been there at night, but have never seen anyone just drinking at the bar. Usually just folks waiting on to go orders, or eating there because there are no open tables.

Anyway, it would be illegal for me to sit at the bar and have a burger and a Coke, but, I could sit at a table like 8 feet away, and legally have a burger and a beer (as long as my BAC was not over .05%). Got to wonder about some of these laws.

There are several websites where you can search different state’s laws, but I like the USCCA, because I know they keep it as updated as they can, as laws are changed, or mistakes are found. You don’t know when the other sites are updated, and by who…

This is with ANY private property. I had expressed permission from a landowner to deer hunt. In the middle of 2 firearm season, he decided he didn’t want me out there, and promptly threw a fit. I apologized that we couldn’t come to an understanding, and left his property. It’s their property. If they decide you aren’t welcome there, that’s their prerogative.

2 Likes

I agree that you should comply when a private property owner asks you to leave.

2 Likes