POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

I usually do my “go to CCI’s site if you’re looking for .22 ammo,” when I see the mini-mags in stock. However, today I’m making this post to say avoid Sig’s website for buying. They’ll keep out of stock items listed as in stock for months. People order, then after waiting a month…two months…three months, contact Sig and the Sig rep will tell you that between the time you ordered and the time the website was updated, they ran out. Even though, while on the phone and for the previous 5 days, they’ve shown the ammo as in stock while they’re telling you it’s out of stock. It’s expensive, but I found Sig ammo to be great quality, so I guess if you can find it outside if Sig’s site, go for it.

3 Likes

I needed to edit my post. The cost was $85 for 200rds 9mm TMJ at Ammo Depot.

Apologies.

1 Like

I ordered some shoes, and they were shipped from Oklahoma City, I live in Oklahoma City and they went to Houston and Dallas before they finally go delivered about 10 days later

4 Likes

@Joseph161 that sounds like a lot of the adventures we have with the Postal Service. The postal service will send packages destined for me through Tulsa or OKC. Then it’s common to see it go to Carrolton, Tx and bounce back and forth a few times before heading my way. When they send second day air it means nothing out here. The closest airport is primarily used by a crop dusting outfit.

1 Like

Sold my neighbor 600 rounds of 7.62x51 today, for $100 more than I paid minus tax and shipping but $200 plus tax and shipping less than replacement cost. No worries, still have…enough…and neighbor’s a good guy, and my shtf partner.

3 Likes

Yeah same here. But I am finding ammo at places like Academy,Dunhams and even my locaL gun shops. its improving but slowly

1 Like

Not always the best prices, but my local range/gun shop has had pallets of ammo available for months now - Lotus Gunworks in Jensen Beach Florida. No shipping and what you see is what you get.

2 Likes

My local gun shop finally is getting some .38 spl in stock. I even saw some .25 ACP on the shelf.

9 mm, 10mm, .45 ACP, and even .40 S&W have been easy to find in quantity for a couple of months now.

1 Like