POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

When ammo was available I would shoot about 10,000 to 15,000 rounds per year. Nowadays half that amount.

3 Likes

I’ve stopped looking for .25 for a couple of mouse pistols. They must be museum pieces.

2 Likes

That’s where I get mine as well. Been well worth the membership

2 Likes

Just ordered Sellier & Bellot, 10mm, 180 grain, 1164 fps, FMJ from Brownells with the introductory $10 off coupon. Will see how it goes …

3 Likes

I’ve used Sellior and Bellott quite a bit. No issues

4 Likes

Well, 4 days now, FedEx label created but package not delivered to FedEx yet. Will post update when there is one :grinning:

1 Like

Got an email from Freedom Munitions noting free shipping on $250 min (not hard to reach these days :roll_eyes:) on certain ammo, incl 9mm reloads at .34/ea.
I’ve shot thousands of rounds of their reloads, they do a nice job cleaning them up in my somewhat dated experience.

2 Likes

Not sure it makes you feel any better, but the last order I had from them (small parts) it took four days to ship. I imagine they’re doing some brisk business.

2 Likes

Great News!

On Day 5 it has made it to Chicago :rofl:

3 Likes

Well I am seeing a little bit of ammo through Ammo Seek. Has anyone else noticed a jump in prices over the last couple of weeks??? What’s up with that?

1 Like