POLL: Are You Finding Ammo? If so, where?

My local gun shops have limited supplies of ammo, but they receive regular shipments. They also ration the amount they can sell to each individual. Online, there are a few shops I use that have most of the calibers I use but are kind of expensive. Most of the time I find myself picking between price or availability.

Master at arms, gun store

I use Ammoland as a clearinghouse for information on ammunition availability. Personally, I have no ammunition needs. My wife and I maintain an adequate inventory, buying regularly to maintain our stock at levels that easily see us through these market fluctuations. I urge everyone to do the same and not wait for scarcity to impact their shooting activities.

Ammunition Depot

1 Like

On line Cheaper Than Dirt

Welcome to all of the new people in the Community, we’re so glad to see you here!

Be sure to check back on this thread for additional updates on where people are finding ammo and check out these other popular threads:

Am finding ammo on the internet. Supplies are limited–mostly target stuff. It is also double and triple of what I used to pay

1 Like

Local gun store, but it is available on a first come first served basis and doesn’t last long.

1 Like

Gun range I belong to and through ammoseek.com

1 Like

Bass Pro Shops

Diamondback Shooting Sports, The Hub, in Tucson, AZ.

I’m finding every caliber I own. I use gun shops in San Antonio and Beeville Texas. They both get ammo in regularly. I have everything from.17HMR, .22, 9mm, .38/.357mag, 44-40, .44mag, 45ACP, 45LC, to rifle rounds in.223/556, 30-30, 308, 300WinMag, and 45-70 government. I’m good to go.

Florida Gun Show held 3-4 times a year, located on West Colonial Road, Orlando Florida, sold by Shoot Straight Gun Range owners. During the last show, they were loaded with 9mm ammo, and there was no limit placed on how many packs of 50 you could purchase, The price per pack was $ 35.00.

Found some online until they upped the price to $100.00 for box of fifty. Did buy some from local gun dealer (Mid-City Guns), but they sold out fast. My option is to check with store every couple of weeks to see if any has come in (Target rounds only no defense rounds)

Sportsman’s Guide and Palmetto State Armory

1 Like

Very little what I do find is very expensive.

I have found a box, but very limited supply. Even reloading equipment and supplies are impossible to locate.

I have small pistol, small pistol magnum, large pistol and small rifle for sale.

1 Like