Politics at the Packer/Cowboys Game

Check. Got you Sir!

2 Likes

She has the right to say what ever she wants too.

1 Like

Dawn: Touché! The necks get stiff on both sides. Live and let live I say. When you cross something different, resorting to name calling says more about you, than them

2 Likes

To tell you all the truth… I like Ellen. I don’t agree with her politics but she makes me laugh. I like to laugh. I have friends that I don’t agree with and they don’t necessarily make me laugh. I still consider them my friends. And sometimes I like to hear the thoughts of the other side. I am glad everyone is not like me… how boring that would be.
And, I will catch some hell for this, but Bill Maher makes me laugh too. And no, I don’t agree with his politics either. I especially enjoyed the way he and Colion Noir “respectfully” debated on one show (Well as respectful as Maher can be without his brain exploding).
I can seperate my political views as to still enjoy other people without agreeing with them on every topic. And I enjoy a debate… the “keep your enemies closer” approach.
So… blast away.

3 Likes

YES! Thank you, @Andrew41! I’ll be using that tidbit when I explain the no name calling rule in the Community going forward. :slight_smile: It’s a lot more direct than the way I usually explain it.

The world needs more of this right now, @TexasEskimo!

3 Likes