Politics at it's Best

Sometimes a government gets it right. I think that’s what the average Joe wants in life. No BS. Just the hard truth.

9 Likes

This is what should be happening nationally with the increase in crime, the shortage of law enforcement, the lack Dems enforcing the laws and Biden letting our border be overrun by thugs and cartels.

7 Likes

It was happening at my castle since January 20, 2020. When he said “Ido…”
I said I do too. Can’t be to careful, now!

IMG_4539

6 Likes

I LOVE IT!!!

Meanwhile in Illinois:

6 Likes

“It’s a very complicated law, there’s no question about that and the confusion is understandable but I think there’s been a good faith effort made to try to address the confusion,” Cunningham said.

Glad they agreed that it’s confusing and the confusion needs to be addressed. Sounds like Kamala wrote that herself!:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

“Ignorance of the law is never a valid excuse for not following the law,” he said

In that case…ignorance of the Constitution is NEVER a valid excuse for not adhering to the oath of office to uphold the constitution.
May I remind those that swore an oath and said “I do”

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

They have either lied or they are ignorant! Personally I think they’ve done and are both!

5 Likes

‘Rules for Thee, Not for Me’

4 Likes

That’s because we’re letting them get away with it!

4 Likes

We can issue all the congressional subpoenas in the world and not one corrupt politician will be tried, convicted, or imprisoned.
They have truly forgotten who they work for.
Rise up against them and end up in a J6 cell never to be charged.
The only way to stop this runaway train is to shut down the Capital and lock the doors so they cannot get back in.

3 Likes

B B But It’s For YOUR Safety.

1 Like

Now that is the kind of ammo Storage and ammo I need!!!

1 Like

The problem is I think they all have ear plugs in when they take the oath. Seems to me almost every politician that has taken the oath has not lived up to their promise. In other words all that have not lived up to it should be prosecuted but again we know that wont happen.

1 Like

Are you sure it was Kamala? I’m thinking more AOC.

1 Like

Democrats have always been confused, they don’t know if they are boys or girls, they don’t know what bathroom to use, they can’t figure out what a woman is, and as soon as they figure out what “is” is, we may stand a chance.

3 Likes

Very true…