Politician saying most Americans

A politician keeps saying most Americans are opposed to two of the other politicians who are running.
Hummm, all I can see is most Citizens of the U.S.A. aren’t on this politician’s wagon.

10 Likes

Politicians are liars and scumbags…not to overstate the obvious.

9 Likes

It’s hard to overstate the TRUTH Brother Trever.

And William, It’s difficult to be on ‘this politician’s wagon’ when it’s lost a
wheel, is on fire and the idiot driving it is on the ground being dragged by the horse team!
This person will go down in history as the worst resident America has ever had! That’s quite a feat in
itself. But if we continue with ‘their’ plans the slaughter will top the numbers we lost in the Civil War!
easily. This will make J6 look like a picnic.
WWG1WGA

3 Likes

Don102. JAN.6 was . Bull crap. :bangbang: what we have let come in to our country . IS SO MANY KILLERS AND THEY ARE .PROFESSIONAL. THAT MEANS WE ARE DESTROYING . EACH OTHER AND . BEING ATTACKED. FROM WITHIN . AND FROM WITH OUT.:bangbang: I HAVE WATCHED SO MANY SPOILED. ROTTEN . PEOPLE. THAT WHEN . THE FIRST WAVE COMES . ITS. GOING TO BE . LIKE TAKING . LUNCH MONEY .AWAY FROM THE RICH KIDS…JUST THINK ABOUT . HOW GREAT BIZ. WILL BE FOR YOU . IN ORDER TO JUST STAY ALIVE WE. WILL HAVE TO . KILL THESE . HESBALA. BASTARDS. But. NOT EVERYONE IS GOOD AT IT BROTHER . SO … IF .WE DONT GET BLOWN UP.:question: WE CAN MAKE. A LOT .JUST FOR . PROTECTING. ALL THE COWARDS. THEY HAVE . STUFF. … THAT WAS FUNNY. DON. BROTHER I HAVE FIGURED OUT . IN JUST THE LAST WEEK. NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS . LET IT BURN .here’s ya a root beer :beer: BROTHER. Stay sharp SIR :feather::feather::chile::plunger:

2 Likes

There is not the first politicritter who gives a rats a$$ about any of us until it’s time for an election

6 Likes

And why is that? In my view, it’s rooted in American’s apathy for all things political – the majority of the eligible electorate don’t vote at all, and people of good character are unwilling to get off their couches and run for office. That puts scumbags in office.

1 Like

I hear you, wish we were more cohesive than divided.

How important is it for us to vote. If a certain party decides to find a new candidate, it’s gonna be very close in the Fall.

If a person is tired, is it fair to push them to work, or instead allow them to enjoy rest and retirement, for in their youth, they were most accomplished and formidable.

This video reminded me of that old film “Weekend at Bernie’s”:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Dana Carvey cracks me up. Seen this vid of his yet? On this vid, the part where he does a parody of Trump/Biden is at the 7:28 timeline marker, if you prefer to fast forward to it. LOL

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes