Pocket Dump: Unusual Items?

Well it did outlast all my other pens :grinning:

1 Like

@Mark Happy anniversary. Thank you for your service, I still miss being a 12B.
Demo was my expertise, old school mostly, det cord, time fuse, non electric and electric caps.
C4, Comp B, Shaped charges and lots and lots of wire. I served 20 yrs. in the MIARNG.
A flash of fire and a cloud of smoke and it ain’t there no more. :wink:

Never trust a man who doesn’t keep a little extra change in their pockets!

1 Like

Hmmm… did I miss the coin post from you @Zavier_D? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It may appear to the uninitiated that my dogs were not quite up to the task plus I haven’t seen that box through at least 5 moves. I may have to break down and go to the PX for 11th group EOD coin. Or you guys may have to pour @BRUCE26 into an Uber each night. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Captain Spiced Rum and Coke Just send me a bottle by Fed-Ex the penalty is accrued daily. :rofl: :

@BRUCE26

Just so you know I am going to have my challenge coin super glued to my hand. Fortunately for you I drink club soda and lime.

Do you know how hard it is to order a nearly 40 year old coin.

1 Like

Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

That’s ok. I’m bringing along my list of military members so I can coin all of them.

1 Like

Are you both at Expo? :wink:

No not this year, I have problems in my right hip and cannot travel. :frowning_face:

1 Like

That post ought to get a bunch of vets searching for their challenge coins. :rofl:

Oh heck no. You made me search my attic. Call Redstone Arsenal PX that used to be an EOD school, I then called Indian Head Md. PX Which used to be another EOD school. NAS Pensacola PX. Which used to be over Panama City , which used to be where dive school was. I even called San Diego PX as that was where I was stationed and eventually, became home of Naval 11th group EOD.

Dawn I think I am owed one club soda and lime from @BRUCE26 :eyes::innocent::us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

:rofl: You are so full of :poop:. :wink: Lov u to man.
Sorry 9 car accidents and a slide off the roof feet first a year ago came back to haunt me. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Ouch. Did you at least do your best cat impression.

Yup feet first, I knew I was going so no sense fighting it. :wink:

I have a copy of the WW1 US Government issued rosary, which is the same one currently issued to the Vatican Swiss Guard.

3 Likes

The usual stuff - firearm, knife, flashlight, Swiss Army knife, stout pen, tourniquet (multiple if I’m overseas), keysc change and wallet.

My great grandmother on one side of my family was old school Irish, and old money. She traveled with her local Bishop to Rome to see the Pope. She brought our family tree Bible and had it blessed by the Pope ( which technically makes it a Catholic Relic).

1 Like

I did 21 yrs (Navy), ret’d in '92, and never had a challenge coin. :sob: :blush:

1 Like