Pocket Dump: Unusual Items?

Just like unique days (Leap Day), we each have unusual items we carry - either religiously or from time to time. For example, my kids have a coin my mom gave them.

What unusual items are in your pocket dump?

2 Likes

Actually, nothing.

Gun, phone, wallet, keys (apartment & car)

Leatherman multi-tool on my belt.

That’s it.

2 Likes

An unusual quantity of keys and with the knit paracord lanyard, it is a flail weapon. Also my ring bottle opener.

1 Like

Well, I was told. That I might have an unusual # of knives.

1 Like

Since I’ve been involved with this sport, I’ve taken to carry a small, but bright, LED flashlight and a high quality folding knife. Not so atypical, but then I almost always have a couple of small plastic baggies in my back pocket in case the dogs, well, you know.

Lord, I am the king of the doggie bag and I even keep a small emergency dog care kit in my car. I also have a clip on belt loop water bottle and a sort of bottle shaped bowl that folds out from it.

1 Like

A candy bar, or beef jerky, or a protein bar. I’m hypoglycemic, so if I am going to be away from “civilization” I take combinations of, or all of these extra items.

2 Likes

I’m not too exciting

• Wallet (which I’d love to not need to carry anymore)
  • Phone
  • Giant car key fob (which I’d love to not need to carry anymore)
  • Hogue EX-01 Sig Legion model carry knife

That’s all

1 Like

Yes, oh yes, @Zavier_D. We have also have a water bottle with a bowl-lid that fills when you squeeze the bottle. And we have a baggie-bag with a belt clip for long walks. (I will consider including an emergency first aid kit.) We all should do good things for our dogs because they are such great companions that we humans don’t deserve them.

But none of this fits in my pocket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I always carry these in my wallet in case I get coined. :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s unusual, but others have thought it unusual that I have a keyring screwdriver, one of those 4-way, flat coin-like pocket kind, and a tiny micro screwdriver as well.

1 Like

Oh God, do not make me dig to find my EOD coin.

1 Like

Other wise I drink Captain and Coke. :wink:

You sir, are the suckage. I shall now climb into my attic and look for my EOD challenge coin. If you hear of an Alabama man who shot up his house due to critter attack it is probably me.

1 Like

:rofl: Im sorry, NOT. I will expect a pic by no later then 2230 tonight. :wink:

Of the dead critters, the bullet holes in the house or the pictures of me hauling my dogs up into the attic and wait for the sounds of eating. I figure dogs win …yeah me. Critters win boo me but they should be slow from eating that many dogs so I should have a chance.

It’s been probably close on 25 years. Heck EOD didn’t even have a challenge coin until after I graduated.

1 Like

Well in my pockets wallet , flashlight, keys, U.S. coins, hankie, knife, pocket reloader, pocket size constitution. And a multitool. That’s just in my pockets what on my belt is a different story.

Bruce, those coins look familiar. I spent my career as a combat engineer.

1 Like

An ink pen from Glock that has ran out of ink but I still carry it around :joy:

Glock perfection right there. :grin:

2 Likes