Pocket Dump: Magazine Holder

We’ve talked about a variety of magazine holders (Friday Favorite: Magazine Holders) including horizontal holders and how to cant your holders.

What is your favorite magazine holder to use on a daily basis?

3 Likes

@Dawn Blue Stone Safety Products in the Beautiful State of Wisconsin has got many very outstanding storage devices to carry extra ammunition and police supplies.

2 Likes

Daily carry is a crossbreed single mag holder. It’s starts off up and down but through the day it usually gets canted to 45-70 degrees (I adjust back to zero throughout the day). It does the job.

2 Likes

I have a very old Galco leather mag holder that works like a charm. Vertical with no cant.

1 Like

I use the NeoMag magazine holder.

1 Like

A Leatherman multi-tool case

3 Likes

5.11 jeans. Build in mag pockets

2 Likes

Couple of used DeSantis leather single mag holders. Recently picked up a used Dillon double mag holder I want to try out soon.

1 Like

I have one in a spare slot on my IFAK ankle holster. The other one closest to hand is a 3-D printed design that drops low in the pocket like a snagmag would. I will probably get a snagmag or do one in kydex once I figure out everything I want it to do.

1 Like

That is a great grey man approach!

1791 Mag Holster.
Amazon Link

EDC’s - Galco leathers on belt &/or on a shoulder rig.

At the Range Galco’s noted above and MCE 3d printed waste mounted magazine carriers.

My 2 cents. Just make sure your extra mag holders are not flexible like the one looks pictured but extremely rigid in case you need to do a tactical reload.