Please send good wishes and prayers

God bless him and you and your family. Prayers outbound sir.

5 Likes

Praying for Brandon Jr. and the whole family!

5 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

Our prayers, tough road, tough times…everyone hang in there…take care

4 Likes

You guys have literally brought tears to my eyes this morning, thank toy everyone

8 Likes

@Brian_J, sending prayers and good wishes your way.

My twin sons were born almost 2 months premature with one requiring a long stint in the ICU and 7 surgeries before he was 6 months old. Although a very trying time for the family, all is well 15 years later.

I will be praying for your grandson to grow strong and healthy.

7 Likes

7 Likes

You will be amazed on the technology they have these days in the hospital. Best wishes and prayers but, they should rock this.

8 Likes

My daughter went through the same thing; born premature.

She is in her second year of college now.

Prayers going up. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@Reddic. That’s AWESOME :smiley:

8 Likes

:pray:

8 Likes

Praying Brother. God can work miracles. My twin nephews were born at 20 weeks with one weighing 2 lbs. and the other 2.1 lbs. Now they are both taller and bigger than I am.

9 Likes

Praise God :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you again guys, my daughter informed me my little buddy is doing pretty good. He has to be under UV light for something, I can’t remember what. My daughter thanks all of you guys for the prayers and kind words, i would like to think our prayers have worked.

My daughter on the other hand, she’s got a long road ahead for her recovery. But, she has a husband who loves her and is helping her and a over protective dad that she can always lean on. Even tho i feel like I’m not strong enough at times and i feel like i could do more.

You guys have been a rock for me to lean on and it’s helped more than you know. We all like to think we can handle just about anything thrown our way, but there comes a point when we know we’re over our heads. I really wish we could all get together and have coffee and conversations.

People who don’t know anything about our family here would be shocked how a lot of people who never met in person would be so helpful and loving of each other.

10 Likes

May God wrap His hands around that tiny body and give strength, healing and growth.

8 Likes

Most babies have to receive this treatment, no cause for concern.

7 Likes

Yup - it’s for jaundice. Totally normal - even some full term babies have the lights for a bit.

8 Likes

@Brian_J Brother, I will keep Brandon Jr., you and your family in my prayers. What a good looking guy! Small souls need all the nurturing we can give them. Have faith and stay strong for your family!

7 Likes

@Jeff-A1, I’m staying strong, but at times you are definitely reminded that you aren’t as strong as you think. Thank you

5 Likes

Everyone at the call center that I’ve talked to has been a great pillar. You guys are the reason why the USCCA is growing so fast. It’s unreal how friendly one business can be to their members and I hope that our family keeps growing, especially in the hard times our country is facing.

10 Likes