Please respond if you have a similar experience with the law firm USCCA delegates cases to, More than likely have my entire community cancel

I just had a horrible experience with their claims adjuster and absolutely make USCCA look like a joke, If i do not get coverage for my case then I will blast my thousands of followers to stay clear of this scan. I am completely unsatisfied with how the law firm, USCCA delegated my case to. JOKE

6 Likes

Are you gonna give details???

4 Likes

That (details of an ongoing case of any kind) would not be recommended.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sounds scary when you don’t state any facts. Lesson 4 in the woke handbook.

11 Likes

A quick look at post history shows this

5 Likes

Just saw that.

Based on that I’d say they took his firearms under chapter 7 bankruptcy, and he’s pissed because USCCA won’t help him get them back/sue.

Clearly, he doesn’t understand what the USCCA is actually for.

That being said a quick google search found this:

8 Likes

The very same sheriff’s dept that issues my CCW VIOLATED my civil rights then requested I surrender my card in retaliation after I sent in FOIA

Can you describe in general terms what happened? You probably should not be too specific on even this social media platform. I know you know that of course.

How did the firm fail you?

2 Likes

Yes and because I choose not to defend myself and allowed lawless behavior by the dept happen as I am following through with litigation, they are retaliating by taking my lic.

And what does the UCSSA have to do with this?

Their services are for self-defense incidents.

11 Likes

That’s not it at all and I understand it’s a self defense plan which typically means when you have had to use your firearm and a civil/crime support.

I can read, however thanks for bk link.

The sheriff’s actually did NOT take mu guns. It’s a 4th amend violation that led to the retaliation of my CCW.

3 Likes

Not necessarily a firearm, but yes self defense

2 Likes

Thx for your help, good luck…

Classic pic

Still don’t understand how the USCCA would be involved.

6 Likes

Or why he would tell his thousands of followers that the USCCA is a scam.

5 Likes

All I can say is that USCCA was there for me when I called them and my ATTY was meeting with me he next day

8 Likes