Pizza delivery?

That sounds pretty perfect to me actually. They would have to soak up a lot of fire and pain to get to you. Imagine their shock when the 300 pound island is headed their way.

3 Likes

Will everyone in the house be in the living area behind that table when the pizza is delivered?

3 Likes

Why would they need to be? Not sure why you are asking.

“front door I added a security door with bullet proof glass.”

By the time you get through the 2 security doors, they should be in our secure room. While I defend until LEO get there.

It’s called layered security with redundency built in.

3 Likes

Just curious.

I guess asking because in order to defend them from behind it, they would seem to need to also be behind it.

I also forget who is who and didn’t mentally put that post together with the bulletproof door post

3 Likes

It’s all good. I am very security conscious. Maybe to much, but nothing is to much, when I am defending the 2 most precious people in my life. It’s not hyperbole for me to say that I would die for them if need be.

I probably talk to much about me, personally. I don’t expect everyone to be like me. But I do have valid reasons for why I prepare and why I am so security conscious.

4 Likes

I have cctv, very easy to see what is going on outside my door. Both front and rear doors are covered. Also I have security system with voice acctuated “panic” activation. Pizza guy will wait till the cops arrive. Security System would kick off a 180 db alarm that would wake the neighbors a block away. I would hope that would make any bad guy just take the pizza and split.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Peter179

1 Like

Dam, I ordered pizza on Sunday. None of this has ever even entered my mind. Wow, I dumpity just go open the door, as I have Always done! Dam, I can’t trust the pizza man no more! Not sure what planet I was on, but I’ve always been that bring it on type of dude. However, in this situation I could of been a patty melt.

1 Like

Cameras at each entrance with phone alerts at the very least. We also don’t get pizza deliveries out here, but we do get Amazon FedEx, UPS. Check cameras first, then look out window and wait for driver to leave before opening the door with sidearm handy.

4 Likes