Philly juvenile predators beat man in unprovoked attack

I thought about adding fusion but wasn’t sure how many would understand what it could do for us. I forget the exact amount but with cold fusion 3” of the oceans water would supply all our electric needs for thousands of years.

The important point is, America is uniquely positioned fro this sort of scientific, engineering and lifestyle advances. There are forces that are messing up our system, intentionally. Once you have a couple of woke generations, once you have widespread poverty and crime hampering any significant effort - you can bid farewell to these bright perspectives.

2 Likes

Definitely not an expert. I do have a couple decades experience as a field grunt when it comes to assessing habitat health for wild and domesticated animals. So I would say I have some informed observations to work with. Happy to discuss my thoughts and experiences on another thread. Not sure what to title it though. The effects of food production practices and energy utilization in a world with varying climate patterns on human populations and the related cultural and civil stress they may create from a historical and future perspective;) Sounds like something a grad student would come up with;)

2 Likes

They would if the government did not stop parents from beating their butts.

2 Likes

My son when he first started elementary school came home one day and said: you can’t spank me anymore dad, I can call the police to report you. I looked at him for a second and asked hom: do you like living here? Do you like the pool you swim in everyday you can? Do you love and want to be with us? He said yes to each question. I said if you call the police the next time I spank you, you won’t be living here. The police will remove you and put you in a foster home. His mouth drop and some flys buzzed in and out as he hadn’t thought of the outcome. I told him the next time you do something that deserves a spanking, I’m going to give it to you. Call the police when you don’t want to live here anymore.

6 Likes

A refreshing story of good parenting! That’s the “consequences” part of teaching morals and consequences.

3 Likes

Also, you identified where a lot of these problems start. “My son when he first started elementary school came home one day…”

The liberal BS they indoctrinate into children starts at a very early age. The formative years are when parents have to be MOST involved. Because ALL the kids are learning it, the peer pressure can also be great to conform to ideas that are being taught.

Nowadays, most of the peer pressure comes from the internet, and the social media sites kids adopt, since kids don’t really interact physically so much any more.

2 Likes

It doesn’t stop either. You might think I’m making this up but its the god’s honest truth.

20 years later he came home for the weekend from college at WA State University and confronted me again. WSU is extremely liberal and he was buying into the liberal BS since the profs had PhDs and knew better. One of the profs said to have a talk with your parents to change their minds to the liberal mentality. He said: “dad, I know you’re college educated but your education is 20 years old and out of date”. I looked at him and said “I’m not an idiot” son. I watch what ppl say and what they do. I compare it to see if they follow it. I also do research to find arguments for and against to make up my mind. Again his mouth dropped and flys buzzed in and out. I noticed a huge difference in him right after that talk. He stopped believing his profs just because they said. He is now an independent politically and makes up his own mind on issues. He’s a real good guy . I’m proud of him.

5 Likes

Torture is not the answer. That is hideous, although I understand the feelings and have them myself sometimes. Vigilante justice is also not the answer, although that may seem to make sense sometimes, too.

1 Like

My oldest son is a far far left thinker. He didn’t get that from any of us. Parents grandparents uncles aunts cousins hell even the area we live in is right/far right. With out a doubt he got it from the public school system, .

8 Likes

You are not alone Mike. There are many of us who feel your pain. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Just joking, Max, although it can be a heck of deterrent…something they dont’ seem to want to do at all. Why not be a criminal knowing that you won’t likely get caught, and if you are, you get out by lunch.

2 Likes