Pet Pics

5 Likes

Oh come on! You KNOW this is what dogs are really thinkin’ !

7 Likes

Hell yeah they are!

One of my favorite encounters was I pulled up just after the FedEx guy….

He got out, made it 6’… maybe 10’ into the yard and out comes MOCHA!!!

She wasn’t big, 30-40lbs fast fast fast! And LOUD!

She had a snarling bark teeth bared nasty little doggo.

FedEx HIGHTAILED it all the way back to his truck!

She stopped at her invisible fence.

I was rolling laughing!

I got out, walked up, he told me not to go in there.

I patted her on the head and walked right up to the door!

Yeah, she was barking and snarling and running circles around me the whole time…. But she was also wagging!

When I dropped the package off, I told her to sit, gave her a treat and moved on with my route!

FedEx was just watching with his jaw on the ground!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

10 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

Handsome! (or is Pretty more appropriate? don’t wish to be a Gender Offender! :rofl: :rofl:)

4 Likes

You’re gonna need a bigger Litter Box!----'PAWS!" The Movie! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

They finally caught me!

5 Likes

Vic3 . THAT IS LOVE MY BROTHER. LOVE TO THE BONE SIR .:us::feather::feather::100:🫏:heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

DON.102 SIR JUST THROW ME OUT AND WHEN I BOUNCE BACK UP FLUFFY AND I WILL BE SAFE WITH YOU .SIR . WE CAN DO THIS . I DEFINITELY BOUNCE . From on HIGH SIR Bobby Jean.SIR. THANK YOU SIR. Love Bobby Jean Debbie ann and me babies SIR THEY KEEP ME ON THE GROUND SIR . Thank YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR . Love you sir . :us::feather::feather::dotted_line_face::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::100:

1 Like

JLC. THAT IS MY FAVORITE HORSE . EVER. ANY COWBOY . KNOWS. IF YOU ARE TAKING YOUR GEAR WITH . YOU . DO NOT TAKE A HORSE . THAT FOUR. HOOF DRIVE. IS GETTER DONE :white_check_mark: SIR. AND VERY SMART . Love you SIR Bobby TWO FEATHERS JEAN :us::feather::feather:🫏🫏🫏:bangbang::dotted_line_face::white_check_mark::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::hammer_and_pick::toolbox::hammer_and_pick::+1::bangbang:

1 Like

Nice ass!

5 Likes

Love the Mohawk Hair Do.

5 Likes

Mr @BobbyJean

This is the pet pic thread,…

If you want to post up a pic of your pet armadillo holding your back up revolver on top of a pile of dead invaders, post away!

2 Likes

Totally agree, tho, again, this isn’t the thread for that discussion.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice puppy will-B I HAVE TRIED TO. GET OFF THIS THREAD SIR I WAS PM BY MIKE 164 . AND MY ANSWER HAS LANDED HERE TALK TO THE MONITORS SIR THEY ARE PLAYING GAMES I APOLOGIZE SIR TO BE VERY SURE .SIR :feather::feather::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::us:

Will-B . I WOULD MARRY THAT GOOD LOOKING ANIMAL SIR ITS ALL MOST AS PURTTY. AS MY X AND I DEFINITELY LOVED HER WRONG.!!!:feather::feather::broken_heart::us::100:

1 Like

Give me A BIG WET KISS I AM IN LOVE MY GOD THATS SO PURTTY GIVE DADDY A KISS BABY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :feather::feather::100::bangbang:

1 Like