Pelosi likely has the largest security detail of any lawmaker in Congress

Ridicule comes too easy.
As easy as Monday morning quarterbacking.

2 Likes

No one has disrespected or ridiculed our nation more than she!

11 Likes

Hmmm…

4 Likes

OMG. :rofl:

2 Likes

Holy….

Why did Nancy want to hurt her husband…must be getting close to the election. They are such crime fighters! Tomorrow we’ll find out he was hiding a MAGA hat in his underwear! When they go low, they get real low!

4 Likes

Short synopsis of the story: coverup, conspiracy.

5 Likes
1 Like

They’re both male. Coincidence?
I mean, that’s only half the population. What are the odds?

1 Like

All joking aside, this was not ok. I suspect (v) we’re going to learn that the suspect (n) has mental issues. But people should be secure in their own homes, regardless of what political party they do (or don’t) belong to, their fame (or lack thereof), their social status (or lack thereof), their wealth (or lack thereof), their connections (or lack thereof), etc.

It’s not funny that Mr. Pelosi was attacked in his home. It’s not funny that he was beaten with a hammer. We know from FBI statistics that blunt objects are used in more murders than all rifles, so this is a pretty sobering story. The man could have died in his own home. I’m glad he didn’t.

Most of us don’t have a lot of money or government-provided security details. But any of us could be attacked in our homes or on the street; one doesn’t have to be famous to be a victim. That’s why I support the right to self-defense.

3 Likes

How often do you drive around late at night with someone not your wife? How often does that person flee the scene, as a passenger, in a DUI incident?

Which is one of the reasons this is so odd, not only that the glass was broken from the inside, how did he get in?

3 Likes

Dershowitz: Expose Lies About Paul Pelosi Attack | Newsmax.com

3 Likes