Pelosi likely has the largest security detail of any lawmaker in Congress

Nancy has armed guards 24/7 - a gun may have stopped this intruder - but she wasn’t home

2 Likes

Timing is key!
Elections in two weeks :man_shrugging:t4:
But, it’s a badly-written script. Whoever wrote it should be at the unemployment office with the former CEO, CFO, and legal expert of Twitter.

4 Likes

Hide your hammers. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Ban 2H rights, Nobody needs a hammer, Hammers are for hitting stuff, that’s all. In todays society it’s just too easy to get a hammer, everyone seems to have one, most are not educated in how to use a hammer, we need laws about securing your hammers, the Government doesn’t even know how many hammers there are out there in the wild… I think you get my drift.

7 Likes

What’s the deal with this, they’re making sound like a crime was committed, where the heck is Gascone when you need him?
Elderly people run over during hit and runs, people thrown under trains, raped, and homicide is a blue state hobby and they just let them free, WHY IS THIS DIFFERENT?
What happened to HAMMER FREE ZONES?

Throw up a sign, PROBLEM SOLVED! Can’t touch this!

No pun intended, but it finally hit home, defund, defund, they seem to have arrived way too fast! Normal home would have taken a few more minutes!

7 Likes

The biggest problem in San Francisco is not 2A, or even 2H, it is 2P. Feces everywhere.

5 Likes

Back in the ‘70’s I used to think of San Francisco as a jewel! I was a Brooklyn boy stationed in Alameda!
She successfully turned it into a Porta-pottie!
Another accomplishment suitable for framing!
I’m surprised they haven’t blamed President Trump yet! Wait for it…
I’ll bet my left arm, they connect him in three days!

4 Likes

I am glad social workers arrived on site so quickly and helped.

BTW what are the chances this individual was invited into the house, perhaps to showcase herbal health products?

5 Likes

I hope right now Paul is buying himself a good gun and getting trained.

2 Likes

Assault Hammer

5 Likes

Paul is a multi-multi-millionaire from all his stock trading.
Does anyone else think it odd that he doesn’t live in a “hardened” house with 24/7 security?

6 Likes

All my hammers were lost at sea in a tragic boating accident :lying_face:

8 Likes

These guys are to blame!

5 Likes

As far as security is concerned it really don’t mean a thing,all you need is 1/8th of an inch to take a target down,and if security is in the way,then you take out the security and you will probably get a two for 1 according to what caliber of rifle you use

He will now!

5 Likes

When most of your own country despises you for destroying that same country, you need a big security detail (which the tax payers are buying for you). Probably too early but…

Seriously, I hope that he 100% rcovers before they both head to their well deserved jail time.

4 Likes

just my thoughts only
I’m not a conspiracy nut
but I find it strange that his recent dui, it was reported that another male was in the vehicle. now we have another male inside his home. according to an article I read yesterday. he does in fact have security and a very good security system. I have also heard from multiple people that he may be on the gay side.
so how did the guy get in past an alarm system, an did he bring his own hammer? so who else has more questions than answers. I personally think it was a mad homosexual lover.
or even some sort of false flag

3 Likes

Or as I would say. Who cares??? Not I said the piggy. I’m calling it KARMA. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

You’re a little late, they had me at Nancy has largest security detail! See above, “can’t touch this”

2 Likes

Thought the same thing, passenger out for revenge! That’s what spin doctors are for! Nancy also has largest doctor detail.

2 Likes