Pay attention

So I’m a dumbass and wasn’t paying attention. While at Cabela’s I was wondering the aisles and saw 9mm. I was standing there and just looking at it all, well the little they had felt like a lot for these times. I picked up 2 boxes of what I thought were 9mm sitting in the 9mm section and wondered around the store a bit more. Finally got to the counter, paid, and left. When I got home and excitedly unpacked my bag to put 50 rds of ammo in storage… It wasn’t 50rds of 9mm… It was 40rds of 45… I DON’T OWN A 45! I just spent 45.00 on defensive ammo I can’t even use. I am so mad at myself for not paying attention. Moral of the story… Pay attention even when you think you’re grabbing the right stuff…

Anywho…

Anyone want to buy 40 rds of Hornady critical defense 45?

5 Likes

I don’t know if we can on here but yeah.

4 Likes

Sounds like a good excuse to buy a new gun to me.

16 Likes

I’ve been doing this all wrong. I should be buying ammo, then looking for something to feed it to. :rofl:

10 Likes

BINGO! It wasn’t raining when Noah started building an ark.

8 Likes

Absolutely brother agree 100 percent :+1:

4 Likes

In this climate you might profit on the resale!

3 Likes

Isn’t that how you get birds to a bird feeder? Buy the feed, then they come. It should work the same for firearms - and they are more useful and fun.

4 Likes

Its a sign. Buy a .45. That way you have some diversity of calibers so that when ammo times are tight, it might be easier to find ammo for one vs the other. Plus, sometimes ammo for one caliber might be on sale and the other not. More options are always advisable.

4 Likes

Your inner-child wanted a .45. :grin:

2 Likes

My inner child was excited to see a shelf full of ammo…

4 Likes

I think I’m set…now I wait! :rofl:

8 Likes

If that works, let us know. I will then try it with some shot shells and .308. :laughing: I will need a bigger trap, though…

3 Likes

Maybe you’ll catch a Tommy Gun.

5 Likes

Pull the pills off the top and you have:
Scrap lead
Scrap brass or nickel
Dump the powder in your garden, great source of nitrogen

Or, you could just mail them to me! ; )

4 Likes

Will trade 300 rolls of toilet paper!? Is toilet paper still considered currency?

3 Likes

Save your toilet paper. I hope I do not turn this into a political post, but whoever loses in November will need them because they will be messing themselves. :rofl:

4 Likes