Panicked Leftists Surprised They Can't Just Purchase a Gun Online Like They

He was not a Black lives activist. He called them pu&****
He was a lone veteran with mental health issues

1 Like

Maybe the Lefties can use cans of soup for protection

2 Likes

I agree I would not trust a lefty trim your back you get bit all snakes have different colors I don’t want them on my 6

2 Likes

I did something, likes keep climbing

With all these anti-gun persons out there buying guns, how long before they do something stupid and break the laws they worked so hard to make, making them criminals under their own laws

4 Likes

[quote=“RocketPak, post:1, topic:23611”]
Panicked Leftists Surprised They Can’t Just Purchase a Gun Online[/quote]
Well, that will be one lesson learned, but who wants to arm Leftists anyway? Look what armed Leftists did to all the countries they took over. Now, a converted Leftist, I would certainly assist and teach, but those are few and far between.

3 Likes

Lol, they put my post back.

1 Like

That’s funny !..

Edited due to being outside of Community guidelines. ~Dawn

1 Like

I know this is a strange time, I would just like to add that these individuals if they make it through the hurdles and get a CCW. They have little or no training and having just finished the USCCA instructor class, I would hope we would give them some instruction. I really don’t want newbies with a weapon firing rounds willy nilly. Just my 3 cents.

2 Likes

Maybe this is the spark that will open the eyes of the nanny state .The hard truth will set you free,or weed you out.

2 Likes

The nanny state has no eyes. And also no soul. I hold no hope for the nanny state having an epiphany as it’s 100% about power and control and has no interest in other things, like our rights or our well being. People tho
 they can wake up. Maybe some will.

@Ben_Blanc I talked with one of my local FFLs about offering a “new to guns” class for their buyers - free when they buy a gun. I think its important to be especially focused on the folks who are moving from an anti-2A view into a self-protection view. I believe they are a hugely important group of people. If they can make the ideological break, and find support, education, reduced fear, and an increased sense of self-reliance and security, then they can pull the anti-2A person next to them a little closer to the same change.

Humans are extremely responsive to group influence
 evidence the panic buying and dearth of TP. This move to self-defense mindset can be just as contagious. We should do everything possible to make a safe harbor, a place to learn, and a welcoming community for those who are newly joining us.

5 Likes

Two words “Trojan Horse”

1 Like

The training shouldn’t be a mandatory when you buy a gun because it’s your Constitutional Right to have one but I am in favor of some type of optional training. When I first owned a gun there wasn’t all the great optional training you can choose like there is now, I learned from my family and friends that knew a lot about firearms and also were in the military. Now days you have some great trainers you can go to, there are very good videos on YouTube to learn from, you have the best of both worlds being a member of the USCCA witch I strongly recommend to All gun owners, new and old.

1 Like

I get that it is constitutional to buy/own, but I also think that this is a bit of a silly thing.

Now these blind and gullible liberals have discovered first hand not only have their leftist saviors lied to them, again, but more importantly the critical role the Second Amendment plays into maintaining our democratic republic under the control of the US Constitutional.

Edited due to being outside of Community guidelines. ~Dawn

I am very sorry I didn’t see this thread earlier.

The mean comments here are not within the Community guidelines. We don’t expect everyone to agree, but we do expect a level of respect that a bunch of these comments do not hold to.

Every human has the right to self-defense - no matter what their prior opinion about firearms.

And if this thread is any indication of the treatment that they would receive in this Community, I cannot blame them for not wanting to be here. This is why this thread is now closed and the comments that are outside of the Community standards were either edited or deleted.

3 Likes