Palestinians are demonstrating in Times Square tonight

FWIW copied from another forum I’m on
Palestinians are demonstrating in Times Square tonight chanting ”From Palestine to Mexico Borders must Go.”
In Case mass terrorist acts occur our federal government may move to protect certain minorities rom the white nationalist element the FBI says is the main threat to our nation.
Whatever Terror act takes place the government will take steps to keep the citizenry from doing what the the federal gov’t should have been doing, protecting our country and its citizens.
Expect orders to disarm the public “to protect minorities” from the over reacting “white nationalists”.
This would accomplish two things - disarm the citizenry and create a basis for violent division and polarization in this country.
We have seen this before, they create the story and run a false flag operation then take actions to achieve an unknown and unspoken goal.

6 Likes

Lesson to be learned… Don’t go to Times Square. This is for TV only. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

8 Likes

From where I am…

:eyes: I look North, nothing??? I look West, nothing??? I look East, I will stay on my own side of the Lake!!! I look South, some rumbling but far away… :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s a beautiful thing.

This is what happens when you fail to tend to your own garden and fix your own fences.

4 Likes

5 Likes