Painting everything with Rainbows

I had a discussion with a guy on the internet who said all the new concealed carry are causing all the rise in crime. They just listen to the liberal media and do no research of their own.

5 Likes

Hey…
I get it, good for you Forensic…
You made some very good points.
It’s also a shame that weird humans that have misjudgments going on in their thoughts and brains have ruined the Rainbow too.

I tried arguing how a teacher should be able to check their gun in with school staff, secure it in a biometric safe, leave the key to it at home, and if a lock down drill commences, barricade the door have the students back away from the door and put the teacher in a position where she can see her students but also be able to protect everybody inside. I also explained, that the teacher makes it protocol to never leave the room, and to verify an all clear and locking the gun back up before proceeding.

They start saying they want more gun control laws because they don’t want to shoot a school shooter, and then I bring up Parkland where the absolutely failed, they ask what about a accidental discharge, I said that’s what the safe is for, and then they were like you’re underestimating kids. My question was how are they going to get into the safe, if the safe is locked, the key is nowhere in the building, and to open it you need a biometric, and the kids don’t know about the safe or the gun. Then they start asking well what if the teacher gets sued by shooting the shooter. I then suggested USCCA.

They pretty much told me I’m too dense, and that it’s not in the teachers job description, and that’s one more thing the teachers have to worry about, and you’re adding more trauma to an already traumatic situation, and if a teacher wanted to carry a gun into the school, I wouldn’t trust them because that means they have to shoot another student, and I will not stand for it, no no no no no. The minute somebody carry a gun in there, I QUIT!!!

1 Like

The Teachers Union really doesn’t care about the students, only themselves. Why would they not want to shoot a shooter? I may be wrong but I once read Isreal teachers carry guns to school.

2 Likes

Because in their mind they don’t want to shoot another student that they know.

I would believe none of us would want to do that, nor even someone we do not know. However, if you are trying to kill me or someone else, my opinion would change quite quickly.

1 Like

Yeah. It may suck but when things turn cold fast, you’ll have to turn cold just for a bit to get through it.

2 Likes

Democrats in congress are almost all lawyers. They have used and abused the court system for years to dumb down (deliberately) the justice system, among other dirty tricks. This “trick” has been used in other now dictatorship countries. Crime is and will continue to climb rapidly…by design. In the once great state of California, convicted murderers are now being put on “house arrest” :flushed:. In New Mexico when a violent repeat criminal is busted again the question actually is “should he stay in jail before the court hearing.” This shouldn’t even pass the straight face test!! **
Think about that for a minute. New Mexico (their border is 45 minutes from my town) was at one time second only to Alaska in violent crime. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve hit number one.
Do your homework on nations disarmed … start with Germany and the subsequent Holocaust. The Jewish people were first forced to register their guns. That was the beginning of their nightmare.
We no longer have a justice system, by design. In disarmed nations, the police have been replaced by jack booted “enforcement”…this is the concept behind the asinine “defund the cops” scheme.
There is a truth, written many decades ago and it explains in painful detail what’s happening to our nation.
** “Dictators since the dawn of time have been sensitive to arms in the hands of the people.” George Washington called firearms “The Liberty’s Teeth.” None of the events are random…they have a purpose and it is as ugly and evil as it comes.

P.S. if you want to research the states with the highest crime rates (ALL democrat controlled) I believe the National Crime Statistics site and the FBI crime stats sight will answer a lot of questions…of course we don’t know how badly those statistics have now been “fiddled with”. Also for the more adventurous go to the ATF website and check out the thousands of gun laws on the books.
Demorats are after law abiding citizens who actually obey law, and have a basic understanding of our Constitution and Bill of Rights…they know full well criminals don’t care.

5 Likes

In a time long ago in a place called The United States of America, kids took their rifles to school and had shooting practice after class was over. “Oddly” enough there was no such thing as “mass shootings”…but America still had entrenched standards…standards the left is bleeding from the eyes to destroy…and they’re doing a “bang up (pun intended) job of it.”

5 Likes

The police aren’t releasing criminals, that’s the “prosecutors” and courts.

And the moral of the story is, you can’t have a reasonable discussion with someone that is having an emotional argument.

3 Likes

@Michael854 Happy first anniversary. :tada:

My viewpoint on armed teachers and school staff changed over the past year. I used to think they should be allowed to carry, but after certain things had been revealed, I am not sure I want to arm people who are dangerous enough to kids unarmed.
Don’t know where you live, but in So.FL I hear such things from teachers current and retired… Can you imagine the PR of a justifiable shooting in a classroom? Not going to happen.

Let me share what I remember; if anything I had learned in my working years is this: Figures lie and liars figure - that is the disciplined field of a statisticians. So, you are right you cannot argue with stupid unless you get down to their level. Ignorant and inexperience people assume then draw stats to support their so-called conclusions. That is why I believe everyone after finishing high school should serve in the military for two years so they can learn weapon safety among many other things such as living in a diverse community.

1 Like

If hickock 45 was back in his days teaching Middle Schoolers because he is a retired middle schooler, how would you feel if he decided to carry in a classroom today?

2 Likes

People assume AR mean Auto Rifle not Arma-Lite Rifle it is not military standard because it is not automatic, yet media paints a picture and brainwashes the masses who know not history. When America strikes down the 2A then the entire world becomes slaves to elitists who will be in charge. The reason Japan did not invade USA mainland as Admiral Yamamoto stated: There is a gun behind every door. That is a deterrent to our enemies and tyrants.

LOL, I didn’t get my AR15 because Trump told me to. I got it because Hillary during 2016 race said she was going to ban sales of them.

2 Likes

It’s actually the courts that are ordering the police to reassess t

police departments are releasing criminals into the streets

It’s actually the courts who are ordering the police to release the people. The police complain about the releases too!

2 Likes

Most random gun violence is committed with illegal guns. In Chicago, if you’re driving down the expressway and someone fires a bullet into your car, he’s not a licensed gun owner. Just a criminal. In fact, I wish the criminals could learn how to be responsible with guns - maybe they wouldn’t fire at a gang “rival,” with a group of kids playing on the sidewalk, 100 feet behind the target. If you’re going to be a criminal, at least be smart about it.

2 Likes

I don’t think this represents responsible Gun Owners.

1 Like