OWB (left handed) Holster for Glock 19 Gen 5

I would appreciate any recommendations from the community on a OWB holster for a Glock 19.

2 Likes

My preference is well made holster, so you may look at

• Legacy Firearms Co.
  1. Light Bearing Poseidon (OWB) Holster
  2. GRIFFIN (OWB)

They differ in clips - Poseidon keeps firearm closer to body than Griffin.
I know these are not cheap, but they are perfect. Sturdy, good looking with positive click.

You may also look at Alien Gear Holsters, a lot of members posted positive info about this manufacturer.

Be aware that Gen5 is slightly different than others, so “universal Glock 19 holster” may won’t fit perfectly.

2 Likes

I appreciate the reply. I know nothing about the companies you mention so I need to do some research.

Thanks

2 Likes
  • Legacy Firearms Co.
  1. Light Bearing Poseidon (OWB) Holster
  • Legacy Firearms Co.
  1. GRIFFIN (OWB)
2 Likes

Not cheap, but damn good quality. Mine is a right hand for a G45.

2 Likes

I really like mine, bought one for me G30Sf also

2 Likes

Search for OWB Glock 19 Gen 5.

1 Like

I’ve been carrying a G19 for a decade in a OWB holster made by Comp-Tac; excellent kit. Their new Warrior holster looks good. Also, the NSR holster looks like a winner.

2 Likes

For a leather holster, you cannot do better than one from Milt Sparks. Hold it up with one of his excellent belts.

1 Like

Sparks does make some nice leather!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

I bought a Vedder holster for the Glock 19. I’m very pleased with the quality and the value. I never heard of the company until reading your post. I’m impressed with the company and will very likely buy Vedder products again. Thanks for the recommendation.

2 Likes