Over, over & over works

I do quite a mix of dry fire train lately.
My second session for today has shown me the instructors and lessons they teach show in the betterment of my actions.
The electronic target in the photo shows my average time of draw from concealment and fire.

I’m working towards 1.1 time.

13 Likes

Congrats !
:muscle:

Have you ever compared the time between laser and live ammo?
I found 0.5 sec to be an average extra time added to drawing and shooting live ammo. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Not yet, but I am looking foward to doing live fire. Just can’t find any range (outdoor) near me to do drawl from holster.

5 Likes

Very nice, I bounce around 2.3-2.7 second average but I’ll take the challenge. Heading for 1.1 seconds.

3 Likes

Good Job!

Now, let’s induce just a little stress, if your profile is clear. Do 15 Side Straddle Hops (Jumping Jacks) modify as appropriate, and then try it again.

6 Likes

I work through many didn’t scenarios in my practices. I have multiple websites which put out videos for training and scenarios.
Though as we all know, you never can know whats going to happen anywhere/anytime.
Preparation & Awareness and continue to enjoy life.

2 Likes

I have one of those and in the 1.5 seconds,but a little longer according in standing it is 1,5 seconds or lower, but according to positions it is 6+up 5/6 seconds laying in different positions on the ground and what position I am in on the floor

2 Likes