Our government is still sending BILLIONS of our tax dollars to Afghanistan

This administration leaves behind honest to god weapons of war in the hands of our enemies and yet demands we the people unilaterally disarm. All the while taking our tax money and giving it to our enemies.

Anyone who voted for this should take ownership of it

5 Likes

I wonder how the Winters are there, price of Diesel, any baby food?:wink:

5 Likes

In a peripherally related article. Hmmm… :us:

1 Like

Just wait till he starts arming his southern invasion force! That’s when the fun really starts! No surprises here! The school shootings were a ruse to soften us up, for unbelievable carnage, genius if you ask me!

The devil will do anything to accomplish it’s goals! Here’s where we find out if good triumphs over evil!
Hitler accomplished much of his goals, Brandon is not far behind! He just needed a force that would kiss his butt! 200,000 a day, that’s a pretty sizable force, spread evenly all over the country! They don’t believe in our way of life , don’t speak the language, they could care less! Their rewards will be our homes, our lifestyle, it will become their country, and we’re not going to do squat! We’re overrun and we don’t even know it!
Only 1 in 3? Pretty bad odds!

3 Likes

That “1” are the loyal patriots with most of the weapons and training. The other 2 are the left and the fence walkers.

So where does our military land??? I say Air Force: 75% with the Left, Army: 50% with the Left, Navy, 25% with the Left and the Marine Corps: 10% with the Left. However, the Left is working to increase these percentages as we speak.

And then there are the LEOs, I say the vast majority will do as they are told by those who sign their paychecks.

4 Likes

Technically, the government is not sending tax dollars anywhere. It is printing money (which is why inflation is running north of 8%) and sending that to Afghanistan and elsewhere. Said differently, our government runs on printed money and not tax collections. That’s what a $1.15 trillion annual deficit and $30 trillion debt means. Spending in excess of tax collections.

3 Likes

I’m sure you aren’t one of these, but just because I know there are people out there waiting for the next Civil War…

Don’t make the mistake of thinking it’ll be another war between the states. In 1860, the military was mostly recruited and controlled by states. Today, it’s largely a federal force. Even the state controlled Army National Guard, which is ~33% of the total U.S. Army, takes a federal oath. What’s more, it’s funded and supplied federally. That’s even more true for the Air National Guard; you can’t fly jets without fuel. Few states can pay their military forces for more than a week or two without federal funds.

Bottom line: if you want to play Civil War, go join a re-enacting group.

4 Likes

They are sending money to our enemies. That is aid and comfort. The same way Biden is sending food to China and selling our strategic reserve to China.

Every democrat is a traitor

1 Like

I am not for civil war… I fear it is coming. I would rather the people wake up and send dumbocrats packing ( and I don’t mean armed).

However, I’m just curious what others think how our military and LEOs would split…

4 Likes

The phrase “against all enemies foreign and domestic “ comes to mind.

4 Likes

sadly the left SEEMS to be doing it’s best to force out all those that might take their oath seriously…

so hard to say what side leo’s and the military will take…

word is the officers corps of the services have changed considerably???

2 Likes

Nope, they still make simple s*** hard.

1 Like

I’ve been pondering the last couple days. With the invasion of Texas and Texas wanting to complete the wall, would they succeed from the union? And if so, what would our federal government do? Also how many other states, not necessarily southern, would join them?

Anyone raised in Texas will tell you that when they joined the Union, they reserved the right to leave the Union. So from a strict legal sense, Texas could secede. Would the succeed? Possibly. They already have a huge economy, a coast, and (as we all saw last year) an independent electric grid. But they also have a lot of big federal sites, including NASA, Fort Bliss, Fort Hood, Lackland AFB, etc. It would really hurt to lose those, as well as other federal funding. And don’t assume that 90% of Texans would support secession. It would be a bigger political fight than Brexit.

Common man! Don’t have to take a jab at my spelling do you? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh no, it’s just a fun play on words.
I’ve limited my Grammar Nazi tickets down to people who say “There is” when they should say “There are.” And there’s many people who do it.

5 Likes

Mine is ppl who use than when it should say then.

3 Likes

Allot
Alot
A lot

Told a former service manager it is “due to” not “do to” and he was sending the email to customers. Then he began using due instead of do randomly. I gave up…

3 Likes

When, then, should one use than, then? I did use “then”, a lot in that question. It wasn’t “alot”, as “alot” is not a word. One could argue that due to the coming word shortage, I used my allotment of “then” in that sentence. I will try to be more careful and not do it the next time. I will not randomly use “do to”, due to my grammar knowledge. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wasn’t pointing you out at all. Only making a general statement. I see it everywhere. I think it has more to do with autocorrect than (then) anything else.

1 Like