Oopsie daisy

At the plates range shooting some hot ammo, Diamond Dogs Turkish stuff. My M9 loves it, the G43…not so much…glad for spare parts, but just when I was on a roll…

Beautiful day, time to hit some paper with my P80/.22 conversion, then maybe the RPR on steel at 300…too windy for my Savage mk 2 I think.

2 Likes

What happened to the G43?

2 Likes

It became discombobulated. S’pose to look like this.

Screw that holds the rear plate on the op rod sheared.
How the rod ended up against the wall behind me I do not know. I would expect it to shoot forward,maybe it did and bounced off the door jamb I was using at times for support and shade.

3 Likes

Somewhat “SCARY”.

1 Like

no time for that, but mystified for a bit. Glad I found the rod, as the initial impression was of having a case stuck in the frame below the muzzle, which was actually the outer sleeve of the assembly trying to escape. Timing was lousy, as after a string of misses on the plates, I realized I was aiming low, and had corrected and knocked 4 plates in a row at 15 yards pretty quickly, which is pretty good for a subcompact in my hands.
Starting off with my M9, I couldn’t hit at 15, couldn’t miss at 25…so many guns, so many poa’s lol.

1 Like