One of the 22 a day.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED I AM PRAYING FOR EVERY ONE THAT IS LOSING LOVED ONES I DO UNDERSTAND THAT. GOD BLESS I BROKE MY GLASSES AGAIN I PRAY PEACE AND LOVE FOR ALL THAT ARE SUFFERING LOSE Bobby Jean Debbie ann​:latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart:

3 Likes

I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU FEEL , I HAVE LOST SO MUCH AND I AM TRULY LOSEING MORE. I HAVE MY MOM THAT HAD ME TRYING TO PASS WITH HOSPICE AND DEBBIE ANN I FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE AND I AM TAKING CARE OF MY MOM at 83 , I just lost my brother a sister and a brother and his son at 42, years old we have Jesus Christ IT SEEMS THE MORE THAT , LOSE THE HARDER IT GETS , I have been so depressed I , truly understand , I am so sorry for your loss I can hardly breathe from my own , I LOVE YOU ALL , and thank you for praying for me as I pray for you all , I KNOW JUST ONE KIND WORD CAN SAVE A LIFE , you at the USCCA have sure helped me , I , PRAY FOR YOU TO JUST ABLE TO BREATHE. LOVE Bobby Jean BLESS YOU SIR , and PRAYERS MANY

4 Likes

Bobby Jean, KEEP THE FAITH BROTHER !

4 Likes

May Aaron’s memory be a blessing.

8 Likes

Don102. Brother. There used to be a saying if you broke it you bought it :bangbang: I TRULY WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND :question: WHY WE HAVE SO MANY. BRAVE SOLDIERS :bangbang::us: COMING HOME BADLY BROKEN AND THE DAMAGE IS TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE :bangbang: AND WE ARE ON THE BORDER :bangbang: TO STOP FROM BEING OVER RAN,:bangbang: AN WE HAVE , THE NATIONAL GUARD , LETS IN , FOREIGNERS IN , WHILE THEY ARE TRYING TO KEEP THEM OUT :bangbang: BABYLON IS CONFUSION :bangbang: AND THATS WHAT I BLEAVE OUR COUNTRY IS DOING TO OUR YOUNG PEOPLE :question: I KNOW I AM CONFUSED Bobby Jean GOD BLESS YOU ALL TRULY AN AMERICAN SOLDIERS IN JESUS CHRIST HOLY NAME AMEN :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::us:

2 Likes

Don102. Confusing :bangbang: AND LEAVING BEHIND OUR TROOPS EVEN WHEN AT HOME THEY BRAKE THEM AND THEN THEY LEAVE THEM AND A RUN TO THE WALL IS ALSOME :bangbang::100:A BETTER LOOK AT THEIR WELL BEING IN BETTER. WE O , the TROOPS THAT HAVE TAKEN CARE OF ALL OF US. , ONCE A SOLDIER ALL WAYS. ALL WAYS ON THE LINE :us::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss. God bless all of you.

7 Likes

I cant imagine going through such a loss as you are already stronger than I am. When my only son was in Iraq & Afghanistan I didnt sleep for yrs. My heart goes out to you and I pray that you can keep on keeping on. God bless your late son and you and your family. I hope you can carry on.

8 Likes

May his memory be a blessing.

4 Likes

A HERO’S WELCOME
By Robert Longley

Time to come home, dear brother
Your tour of duty through
You’ve given as much as anyone
Could be expected to do

Just a few steps further
The smoke will start to clear
Others here will guide you
You have no need of fear

You have not failed your brothers
You clearly gave it all
And through your selfless actions
Others will hear the call

So take your place of honor
Among those who have gone before
And know you will be remembered
For now and evermore

10 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry to read this. May Our Lord comfort you during this time of loss.

Roger Peterson ~

5 Likes

I’m sadden by the loss of your do. May our Lord Jesus bring you comfort and peace.

6 Likes

It certainly is. Thank you.

3 Likes

https://www.cincinnati.com/obituaries/cen229828/memoryboard

Just blew my anonymity, and I don’t care. This is my son.

9 Likes

Don 1,02 I truly appreciate you all blacky and Johnnyq60 are some of the GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE HERE THE BROTHER THAT LOST HIS SON :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles: MY LORD SWEET JESUS :exploding_head:. I TRUELY BLEAVE IN JESUS CHRIST TO THE POINT I SPEAK OF THE LORD Jesus Christ ALMIGHTY EVERY WHERE I GO AND I AM NOT SORRY FOR THAT with out JUGEMENT JUST THE NUGGETS OF THE PROMISES THAT WE ARE ALL GETTING I WOKE UP FROM ANOTHER NIGHT MARE AND SHOOK IT OFF AND THATS A GOOD DAY THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS LOVE AND SERVICE Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::dizzy::zap::sparkles::heart:AMEN

1 Like

I Never had THE BLESSING TO HAVE ANY CHILDREN LET ALONE A SON :bangbang::latin_cross: I. AM VERY GRATEFUL , I NEVER HAVE TO FEEL LIKE YOU DO RIGHT NOW, I TRULY COULD NEVER , GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS , Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::us::us::us:I AM PRAYING FOR YOU :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Don102. I find the FAITH IS ALL WE HAVE IN THE HOPE OF THINGS NOT SEEN , BY FEELINGS THAT LEAD US ONWARD UNTO THE LIGHT THANK YOU FOR FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT. TRULY LOVE Bobby Jean :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather:

2 Likes

Deepest condolences for your loss and prayers for your family in this time of grief and recovery.

5 Likes

This topic is a memorial for Aaron. Lets keep it that way. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Bruce26 DEDICATION DULY NOTED AMEN :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::us::owl::feather::feather:

3 Likes