On Easter Sunday ! Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility

That’s when you scare the crap out of me :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink: :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh GOOD! :innocent:
I accept that !
(a little fear keeps ya sharp, just doing my civic duty here)

3 Likes

Oh yea…you’ll fit in great here. lol

3 Likes

Absolutely. I had to ignore a bunch posting crap. Soon, we’ll have to ignore the admins with their decisions of late!

2 Likes

“Insert my brilliant idea here.”

Now…everyone agree with it…or else you’re wrong and bad and stupid.

I’m starting to feel like Jeremy Clarkson.

2 Likes

Talk about

4 Likes

6 Likes

Does conservative thought include mocking people different from you?

What qualifies you to define transgender as being a mental illness?

Well, you came at this completely wrong. There were no posts about homophobia, except yours. Being concerned about mass-murder at the hands of mentally ill people is not homophobic, regardless of their form of mental illness.

3 Likes

Cum waffle. Should have been April’s 1. What is that if not mocking

Another commenter asked what they eat on Easter, then said never mind I don’twant to know. Sounds like mocking to me.

Or how about the post where someone identified 6 mass shooters who were trans, like there is a cause and effect?

Every thought includes mocking people. Humor is a human trait. Try it. You might like it!

3 Likes

Crockett, what’s you’re list of approved topics? I’m curious. Others may be as well.

3 Likes

From the article
"The U.S. Justice Department alleges that Utah and its corrections department violated the Americans with Disabilities Act “against an incarcerated transgender woman on the basis of her disability, gender dysphoria,”

The federal government seems to think it’s a “Disability”

6 Likes

It IS a mental illness, and yes @Crockett , here it is again,

You can be offended, again, or change the channel.

7 Likes

9 Likes

1 in 14 people identify as LGBTQ. That means you know people who are gay, cis or trans. Probably includes a family member or 2. If you know who they are, show them this thread and see if they find the humor.

It’s not the topic, it’s the discourse.