On Easter Sunday ! Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility

12 Likes

That’s all the visibility I need…

6 Likes

I joined this forum to engage in discussions about firearms, training and personal defense. Instead I got way too much of this kind of c*ap. You people need to calm down. Not everyone who isn’t just like you is your mortal enemy.

2 Likes

This is about personal defense, about people trying to kill us. :roll_eyes:
If you don’t like the title then don’t click on it. :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s called having a choice, you can choose to or not to.

11 Likes

This is under the News and Current Events category sir. Fair game. As far as I can discern, leftists and their outlooks are a mortal enemy to the continued existence of the Republic.

8 Likes

Many are.

7 Likes

Which kind of c*rap? What date would you choose for Trans declaration, multiple choice: Easter, Ramadan, Chinese New Year??

7 Likes

If you want a forum where only the topics you want are brought up…you’re going to need your own forum, as that isn’t how forums work. Sorry…

8 Likes

There’s been enough ‘Rebuttal’ on this topic
I think I will let the ‘Crock’ n bull story alone

This is me staying out of it
over in my little corner being quiet
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl:crock :rofl:n bull :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Sure. That way people can post ignorant homophobic rants from the safety of their bubble without being challenged.

People with paranoid delusions like this scare me more than any thug who might want my wallet or TV.

March 31st, just like every other year.

No, I just need a forum where the credibility of people posting on any topic isn’t trashed by some of the garbage I see posted and tolerated on this sight.

You come to a concealed carry forum that will be packed with conservative thought. The majority of people who believe in the actual intent and operational exercise of the Second Amendment will largely be right-wing. Not all of us, but certainly most of us.

Then you come here and complain about it.

And you call me delusional? Physician heal thy self.

9 Likes

I don’t understand the Hostility?
I can’t wrap my brain around it.
I see some stuff here and if it doesn’t sing
I move on down the road.
We are under so much pressure from this shite
This Forum is a relief?, Release Valve (for me anyway)
And maybe that’s what puzzle’s me by this anger.
People should just chill out…

mi dos pesos

6 Likes

Some people look for things that they can be offended by. Kind of search them out so to speak. Then they can cry about the meanies that hurt their little feelings. I agree with you Don,(as I do 90% of the time.) I come here to get relief that I’m not the only one that feels like I do about the events that have been destroying our beloved country since the puppet became the resident of the White House. There are posts that I draw offense to, but I either skip that topic or scroll past the replies that I find offensive, or ridiculous (that way I don’t get my little feelings hurt).

There are plenty of threads about firearms, which firearms people like and don’t like and why. Threads about the results of using a firearm for self defense, and plenty more .

Some people need to grow up.

10 Likes

I don’t believe anybody’s being homophobic.They’re talking about mental illness

8 Likes

Yes. Set to “Ignore” now I don’t have to read your inane drivel. See how that works?
I am exercising my choice. :wave:

6 Likes

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10% OF THE TIME!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree Doug, I don’t think I witnessed ‘Homophobia’ here at all?
(except for ‘Flagget’s’ I use to use on occasion for the Trolls who Flag
some good post their widdle fweelings get O-ffended…

Setting to ignore doesn’t work for me Bruh, I like seeing how the ‘other side’
thinks… which is often scary and sometimes makes me want to eat a Waffle to calm down afterwards :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ll give him another chance, but if he insults my brothers and sisters again, I will set to ignore also. Along with a few others already there. It helps keep the blood pressure in check

4 Likes