OMG. It's Trumps fault.šŸ¤£

Is Donald Trump to Blame for Ohio Train Derailment? (msn.com)

4 Likes

Ha ha. They couldnā€™t be bothered to print one word about the train derailment that happened almost 2 weeks ago, until someone decided they should blame it on Trump.

9 Likes

Oohhh come on man, as soon as Brandon leaves the building, weā€™ll be blaming EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING on him! Of course now weā€™re blaming him as we see it! Weā€™re not blind!
Iā€™m a firm believer in giving all the due respect and kudos to an administration thatā€™s accomplished the destruction of a nation.

I stopped listening when Brandon said ā€œI doā€, it was a lie!

They may have blamed a few things on Trump, but his good deeds outweigh ANYTHING he did wrong, ie: tweeting! Unless, of course, you believe that $1.85 for gas was a bad thing, letā€™s not even talk eggs!

All while having both hands tied behind his back, gagged and stabbed in the back by close associates whom he thought were working in the best interests of the country. This was bigger than the take down of Ceaser.
Brutus was surrounding Trump! From generals to doctors!
COVID was a coup, perfectly executed!

Iā€™ve keep detailed notes, records, photos, speeches, truthful memes and op-eds, that my great, great, great grandchildren will have a mural to describe how one half brain and 1/4 brain VP destroyed a country in record time, Iā€™m calling it the ā€œTRUTH by 75 millionā€
If youā€™re wonder what that might look likeā€¦
NO DISRESPECT to Jackson Pollock! I wish I owned one, I have stretched and framed one in my life!

And there you have it, the Biden years!

Itā€™s true, some people see a beautiful woman in red, some see a beach ball at the ocean, I see the state of the union! 2020 - 2024

7 Likes
3 Likes

The real state of the Union:

4 Likes

Benny Johnson

Benny Johnson5 hours ago

:rage:

Take away comment.

Keep in mind, a movie called White Noise was released 2 weeks before the derailment in East Palestine, Ohio. Also, some residents weā€™re offered casting roles in the movie. Also, the railcar that caused the derailment was on fire for 20 miles before it derailed. There are residents reporting seeing dead fish in the creeks, rivers and some animals as well. Keep in mind also, the Ohio River dumps into the Mississippi River and neighboring states could be affected. Such as, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee and West Virginia. It seems that most of the residents have returned home, back to school etcā€¦
The scope and magnitude of this disaster is being underplayed. They even arrested a reporter for reporting this situation.
Keep in mind also, that the railway is also used for Ohio farmers. Which in my opinion is going to cause even more food etc shortages. Only in Ohio has taken on, a whole new meaning!
Be prepared this could happen anywhere at this point. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Had a derailment here in CT today as well I heard.

Planning on looking for a house in WV next month, cash in hand and super serious, but got to monitor the water quality closely now, air somewhat as well, thanks to the Ohio derailment.
Looking primarily SE area of WV, so hopefully okay.

5 Likes

Good luck, Brother. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

3 Likes

Good thing the president shut down all those ā€œdangerousā€ pipelines so we could ship everything by train. (Look up the big Biden donor Warren Buffet and the rail lines that lead to the refineries.)

5 Likes

Ssshhhā€¦ letā€™s talk about spy balloons and UFOs and sweep the train derailments under the rug.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Benny Johnson

Benny Johnson11 hours ago

WhoašŸ˜³

7 Likes

Stealth Chinese Spy balloon

6 Likes

Maybe it was Corn Pop, you know, he was a tough dudeā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

11 Likes

I hear the ā€œofficialsā€ who were supposed to talk to the towns people didnā€™t show up because they were afraid for their lives. :angry:

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

My City Was Gone (2007 Remaster)

3 Likes
4 Likes